Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate the fact that chads can just treat females like trash and get away with it

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
7ifvdmg311z11.jpg

I've always been a hopeless romantic, so my whole life I'd daydream about having a nice relationship and doing sweet things with a girlfriend. Going on dates, holding hands, cuddling all day. So when I see how Chad's can treat females it drives me crazy.
This Chad took her virginity, and then just throws her to the curb. And then guys like me have to deal with her emotional problems when shes old and ready to settle down with a betabux.
All I fucking wanted was to be a good boyfriend and have a loving relationship, but no that's not the way this world works.

I've always been a hopeless romantic, so my whole life I'd daydream about having a nice relationship and doing sweet things with a girlfriend. Going on dates, holding hands, cuddling all day.
God damn this.

I never wanted to be a slayer. I never thought about banging tons of chicks one after the other, didn't fantasize about randoms

All I ever wanted is to have a healthy long lasting relationship with a girl

Not only can I not get this but I have to watch chad pummeling foids, ghosting them, cheating on them etc ... only for them to accuse all men of this

Im not trying to sound soy or white knight but it just makes it all the more insulting

Everything is disappointing. Fiction idealizes this world too much

Meanwhile good guys like us, who wouldn't mind hanging out with this girl and treating her with A LITTLE BIT OF FUCKING RESPECT rot at home because we are ugly.
I'm also the romantic type like you bro, it's a brutal world.

All I fucking wanted was to be a good boyfriend and have a loving relationship, but no that's not the way this world works.
this is mostly an incel thing imo.

and gid damn that was a brutal read
fuck this shit

I've always been a hopeless romantic, so my whole life I'd daydream about having a nice relationship and doing sweet things with a girlfriend. Going on dates, holding hands, cuddling all day. So when I see how Chad's can treat females it drives me crazy.
Me too. Brutal.
I never wanted to be a slayer. I never thought about banging tons of chicks one after the other, didn't fantasize about randoms

Not only can I not get this but I have to watch chad pummeling foids, ghosting them, cheating on them etc ... only for them to accuse all men of this

Im not trying to sound soy or white knight but it just makes it all the more insulting

The thing that irritates me most is that Chad does this and then society says that we're the real jerks.

Casual Chad Life , wish I didn't read that tbh

Imagine taking a foids virginity
Imagine her wanting to hang out with you everyday and being clingy over you
Imagine her sending nudes of her most private parts specifically to you
Imagine ghosting her because you know you could get another foid to do the same thing
I've always been a hopeless romantic, so my whole life I'd daydream about having a nice relationship and doing sweet things with a girlfriend. Going on dates, holding hands, cuddling all day.
Never understood what this meant tbh, don't most guys want that?

God damn this.

These females get mentally traumatized by Chad's and treat the rest of us like shit.
Notice all these females on social media saying shit like "all men are players" or "dont trust any man"
Wtf I've never even kissed a girl yet I'm treated like some degenerate fuckboy

These females get mentally traumatized by Chad's and treat the rest of us like shit.
Notice all these females on social media saying shit like "all men are players" or "dont trust any man"
Wtf I've never even kissed a girl yet I'm treated like some degenerate fuckboy
Yes. All the trauma and hate they have for chad is spread onto us.

They're incapable of only hating chad. But they're totally cool with giving everything to chad only

Imagine taking a foids virginity
Imagine her wanting to hang out with you everyday and being clingy over you
Imagine her sending nudes of her most private parts specifically to you
Imagine ghosting her because you know you could get another foid to do the same thing

No, tons of guys just want to smash a large amount of girls

Guys don't worry it's on reddit so this is probably larp

Eh I know these kind of stories obviously happen all the time but I just don't believe it from redditors. I just can't believe people on that website have sex. The typing style, the way they ALL just agree with each other...It bleeds autism

Apparently, the only guys who want romance are those women don't want.

apocalyptic blackpill

Meanwhile good guys like us, who wouldn't mind hanging out with this girl and treating her with A LITTLE BIT OF FUCKING RESPECT rot at home because we are ugly.
I'm also the romantic type like you bro, it's a brutal world.

Um yikes sweatie...don't you know that Chad fucking her then immediately telling her to GTFO of his house, meant that he has a good personality? :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Redditsoy
Redditsoy
Redditsoy
Redditsoy
Redditsoy
Soy

I dont expect from a female to have a brain and forget a chad when he treats her like trash. I know she will always go back to him like some of the girlfriends of some friends of mine left them to get back to their abusive chad-bfs. Its always the same. They have no brain, they are just programmed to fuck Chad and fuck him again and again and again. Get as much of his cum as possible and produce offspring.

I am so blackpilled that women for me are nothing but little creatures who want to collect the semen of good looking men. Thats all their shitty boring lifes are about.

I cannot take this anymore man...fuckkkk

I like it. I hope the worst for these foids.