Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the fact that if you don't have a girlfriend, you're a worthless loser by default.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It doesn't matter how hard you work, it doesn't matter that you're a decent man who helps other people and try to improve yourself. If you're not able to attract one of those whores, you're a pathetic loser. It's like if the only thing that gives you status is being able to fuck a bitch whenever you want. And it's usually foids the first ones who call you a virgin loser for not having a girlfriend while at the same time they refuse to date you cause you're ugly. Women's hypocrisy is almost as big as the hole between their legs.

I'm pretty much on the other side of that. You get desensitized to it and learn to accept it, as you do with things in life that you might have wished were different but aren't.

Imagine actually using the word ''loser'' as an insult.

Just normie things, I won't be the losing one when I do intEResting things to them.

Feminization of society.
We've started to act accordingly to female values and sex (and the glorification thereof) is number one on that list as it is one of the very few fields in which foids are superior to men (in that is much more simple for a female to have a successful sex life than it is for a man)

yeah you need that "pussy fucker halo" as @turbocuckcel_7000 describes

It doesn't matter how hard you work, it doesn't matter that you're a decent man who helps other people and try to improve yourself. If you're not able to attract one of those whores, you're a pathetic loser. It's like if the only thing that gives you status is being able to fuck a bitch whenever you want. And it's usually foids the first ones who call you a virgin loser for not having a girlfriend while at the same time they refuse to date you cause you're ugly. Women's hypocrisy is almost as big as the hole between their legs.
The average male in simp mode goes along with the womans whims & looks for an easy mark to flex on socially & ascend the social leaderboard to; in his mind get closer to the cunt he has placed on the pedestal.

The average male in simp mode goes along with the womans whims & looks for an easy mark to flex on socially & ascend the social leaderboard to; in his mind get closer to the cunt he has placed on the pedestal.

Feminization of society.
We've started to act accordingly to female values and sex (and the glorification thereof) is number one on that list as it is one of the very few fields in which foids are superior to men (in that is much more simple for a female to have a successful sex life than it is for a man)
I'm pretty much on the other side of that. You get desensitized to it and learn to accept it, as you do with things in life that you might have wished were different but aren't.
Imagine actually using the word ''loser'' as an insult.

Just normie things, I won't be the losing one when I do intEResting things to them.
High IQ

Average drug dealer is more respected than Tesla or Newton.

sometimes when i think about it I have an intense surge of rage and frustration, other times it wont even bother me.

The shallow ness of whores is the only reason any of us are here

People have the nerve to say relationships and sex aren't everything. Meanwhile:

I’m starting to see being a virgin as sort of cool. Think about it, the whole world treats you like shit so it’s basically you on your own, and that gives me an unbelievable amount of motivation for some reason

the world is brutal, cruel, and unforgiving. Everyone turns a cold shoulder to genetic failures, we're expected to lay here and die. im really close to sui at this point.

we really do survive on nightmare dificulty
I’m starting to see being a virgin as sort of cool. Think about it, the whole world treats you like shit so it’s basically you on your own, and that gives me an unbelievable amount of motivation for some reason

i get your point but your a loser in everyone elses eyes believe me, you look pathetic to ppl if u havent had sex or gf b4. Not something to take pride in, think about your a biological failure.

Last edited:
Man is worth his body count, thats why normies lie all the time about number of sexual partners.

I won't be the losing one when I do intEResting things to them.
What a based fucking post, bra-vo.
Feminization of society.

The pride of life.

How many foids do you see simp out? Oh yeah that doesn't happen they get dick delivered like Digiorno. :feelsclown:

The old women at work that I actually talk to never ask me if I have a gf or if I’m dating anyone.

That's why notmies try to shove the fact they're in a relationship as much as they can. Half the time they hate it though and are miserable

But as an incel you should be immune to social pressure, it doesn't apply to you lmao, don't even stress over it

That's a NT normie game you're exempt from

That's why notmies try to shove the fact they're in a relationship as much as they can. Half the time they hate it though and are miserable

But as an incel you should be immune to social pressure, it doesn't apply to you lmao, don't even stress over it

That's a NT normie game you're exempt from
what he said tbh