Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "I HATE THE FACT THAT THE BEST ORGASM OF MY LIFE WAS WHILE I WAS BEING RAPED"

OwlGod

OwlGod

‏‏‎
-
"I was so tight. It hurt, his penis was big. And then something just... came over me. I was on drugs, I think some kind of mix of ecstasy and amphetamines, and I was drunk, maybe that played a role. But after a few thrusts I just gave in and let him fuck me, and he was still holding me down so hard but he was so... just attractive and hairy and muscular and I was so attracted to him at the time. I remember feeling his muscles against me and feeling just overwhelmed by the raw masculine sexuality of it all."

"I was so angry I wanted to fucking kill him, and simultaneously my pleasure center was just exploding."

"Its been 3 years and I hate it so much. I almost wish it was horrible sex, I wish he wasn't so attractive, I wish he was some fat greasy slob so that when I think about it I can just think universal hate for the event. Instead when I think about it, I get wet. I get horny. And this horrific guilt, this horrible feeling at me getting horny occurs. I hate the fact that nearly every single time I masturbate, the one thing that came make me cum is that event. I hate that every time I have really good sex, I ALWAYS think of that time."

Roastie basically got her dopamine receptors destroyed by getting fucked on drugs. This is what foids do when given freedom.
Also, Based Chad and JFL.

I hate myself, because I got a boner while reading this.

""""raped"""""

Roastie explicitly stated that the dude was Chad and that she let him rape her ass. Such a fucking whore.

Sounds like a larp, but at the same time, women are women so this would not surprise me, they are really fucked up creatures, they were never supposed to have rights

Imagine taking the time to write this larp out.

erotic fantasy written by a cuck, living vicariously through the rapist in the story.

This is what status+looks does to a woman

Can't she just be honest and say she regrets being promiscuous but can't reject chad at that moment?
for god's sake I can't even count the number of times she compliments her rapists
regret sex aren't rape
sounds like a larp though

Sound really gay

Ape

GET YOUR APE ON BOYS
I hate myself, because I got a boner while reading this.
Based

I could have said "PLEASE THIS MAN IS RAPING ME!!". Instead I just laid there and let him fuck me

It stops being rape at this point

Beauty is a natural superiority

Argentina?
@manija2019 you slaying?

""""raped"""""
Well, based on her wording, it does sound like rape to me.

Can't she just be honest and say she regrets being promiscuous but can't reject chad at that moment?
for god's sake I can't even count the number of times she compliments her rapists
regret sex aren't rape
She became promiscuous and couldn't reject him in the 2nd half but she describes refusing/resisting in the 1st half.

So that would be rape. "Regret sex" makes it sound like she consented from the outset.

Complimenting the rapist is irrelevant. A woman could rape any one of us and we might compliment her for it, but it would still be rape if we hadn't given her consent to fuck us before she did.

You can't just retroactively cancel out the act of rape by giving consent AFTER the fact.

YRUMML said:
I could have said "PLEASE THIS MAN IS RAPING ME!!". Instead I just laid there and let him fuck me
It stops being rape at this point
Naw, a lack of resistance isn't actually consent. That's like saying if a guy starts shooting me and I initially try to dodge the bullets but then I figure it's pointless to try dodging bullets, that I'm consenting to be shot?

HERE is the actual point where consent happens, which is actually earlier than the part you quoted:

YRUMML said:
I just wrapped my arms and legs around him and let him fuck me

It's not the "let him fuck me" part (because that's passive non-resistance, not consent). It's the (active) WRAPPING of all 4 of her limbs around this guy and pulling him into her.

Wrapping like this is consent via body language. Once you stop pushing someone away and start pulling them toward you, that's a clear change in messaging.

Last edited:
Cliffs: Replace every use of the word "hate" with the word "love...there fixed to describe actual intent!

Dumb foid doesn’t realize that rape = sex with subchad. Sex with chad is not rape. Has she not gotten the memo?

what she did was have great sex with a large high test killer. She’s coming to the realization that she likes being used by large high test killers. That she doesn’t exactly dislike “Rape”, just that she dislikes ugly guys and normal missionary sex with verbal consent or whatever the fuck foids do these days.

Sex with chad is not rape.
Has she not gotten the memo?
She seems to be sticking to the feminist talking points of it being rape if there isn't consent, and especially if there is resistance.

First half was clearly rape, while 2nd half clearly wasn't. What's to dispute?

She seems to be sticking to the feminist talking points of it being rape if there isn't consent, and especially if there is resistance.

First half was clearly rape, while 2nd half clearly wasn't. What's to dispute?
And she’s pretending like consent is this thing in a vacuum that’s totally her choice, when in reality her “consent” is not decided by her. Tall hot guy = she consents, Short ugly guy = she doesn’t consent. So her consent is not actually her consent. Her consent = the man’s looks.

Roastie basically got her dopamine receptors destroyed by getting fucked on drugs. This is what foids do when given freedom.
Also, Based Chad and JFL.
true. unfortunately most men wont get their PP up on the drugs she mentioned. so we cant get the same high

Rape is wrong regardless of whether the woman has an orgasm. but the real question is why did this foid decide to publish this? just because the rapist was chad? Of course not, toxic incels!

Sounds like Larp af.
But if not just shows the true nature of foids.
They can be raped by an alpha male specimen but they will love it wont complain. I bet that given the chance she would do that again.

Rape is okay when chad does it
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

First time i'm proud of my country tbh. Anyway foids again proving that rape is bullshit

@manija2019 @manicel = slayers

Funny how they women always say they rarely orgasm during penetrative sex yet when they're raped they always do

Cliffs: Replace every use of the word "hate" with the word "love...there fixed to describe actual intent!

Sounds like a larp, but at the same time, women are women so this would not surprise me, they are really fucked up creatures, they were never supposed to have rights

He wasn't a sub-7 so it wasn't rape. Rape means non-consensual sex, so it's impossible for Chad to rape a foid.

"I was so tight"
doubt

People are saying that this is genuine but women don't write like that.
'overwhelmed by the raw masculine sexuality', 'raw muscular feral strength', 'I was so tight.' etc.
This is some cuck who is probably too highinhib to do even 1/10th of what is written here projecting his fantasies.

And she’s pretending like consent is this thing in a vacuum that’s totally her choice, when in reality her “consent” is not decided by her.
Tall hot guy = she consents, Short ugly guy = she doesn’t consent.
So her consent is not actually her consent. Her consent = the man’s looks.
Except in this case, she was not consenting to the tall hot guy until the 2nd act. In the 1st act she was raped.

Sort of like how women can begin by consenting to sex with an ugly guy (like by marrying him) and then she withdraws consent (like by divorcing him) and past that point it's rape to keep fucking her despite her prior consent.

He wasn't a sub-7 so it wasn't rape. Rape means non-consensual sex, so it's impossible for Chad to rape a foid.
I'm having trouble following your memes guys, clearly it is possible for Chads to rape foids....

1) a foid could reject sex with Chadlite in hopes of fucking Chad
2) a foid could reject sex with Chad in hopes of fucking Gigachad
3) foid thinks so highly of herself she thinks she can reject Gigachad's premarital sex and get Gigachad to marry her

It does happen. Not OFTEN, but it does.

People are saying that this is genuine but women don't write like that.
'overwhelmed by the raw masculine sexuality', 'raw muscular feral strength', 'I was so tight.' etc.
Why would women avoid language like that?

Saying women can't describe themselves as "tight" because men like tightness is like saying men can't describe themselves as "hard" because women like hardness.

The way this is written you can already tell it's a larp.