Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate the "I want real equality, not feminism" crowd.

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
Most normie men don't even support feminism. At least not consciously. Not even a majority of women are feminists. They are more like "I'm not a feminist ... BUT!" And after that "but", you often get some sort of "REAL equality"-nonsense. Or, leftists are sometimes opposed to "identity politics" - and their alternative to said identity politics is then this colorblindness, this idea of "real equality". It's all still build on the same bullshit premise: the idea that men and women are equal and all essential differences just social and cultural. If you do not actively seek out (male) feminists, you do not even run into them that often. But you run into men who want "real equality instead of feminism" all the time. That honestly seems to be the normie position.

And it pisses me off. It's so fucking illusory, such a fucking pipedream. As if you could get equality with women. As if women would ever accept equality. Women want to viciously compete for a minority of high-status Chads and criminalize the romantic and sexual desires of all low-status men. And this whole bullshit "no identity politics" is just cowardice at this point. It's as if side A ist AGAINST side B, while side B is ... neutral. That is identity politics. We NEED identity politics for low-status men. Especially for white men as ethnics and women are in a coalition to fight against white men. We don't need fucking "neutrality" and cowards begging for a truce and equality. We need our own identity politics. And "equality" with women is a fucking pipedream.

Recently, I was writing a bit on anti-woke-left sites (leftists who are opposed to identity politics) ... but they are still believing in bullshit equality and that the women question should just be ignored. They whine about woke feminists attacking the Berniebros ... but if you try to blackpill them about the women question, they downvote and ban you and write nonsense comments ("Shut the fuck up") that are akin to a child putting his fingers into his ears. It's all so delusional. And so cowardly: low-status incels are attacked 24/7, ethnics and women attack white men 24/7 ... and instead of fighting back, they just whine and beg about how they want a truce and colorblindness. And "real equality". What a fucking joke. Women do not WANT equality with men - and the two sexes simply do not WORK when they are treated equally. You cannot treat equal what is not equal. Or well, if you do - bad things happen!

Edit: Also, it is clear that 2016 will repeat itself in the US - feminists will destroy the "Berniebros" and the feminist ID candidate will then lose against Trump playing the populist card. But instead of punching back against feminism and women, they just whine about how we need "real equality", JFL. If you're a man and not 100% opposed to "equality" you honestly deserve what you get at this point.

That's where the term feminazi came in so the could "be different crowds"

That's the kind of shit I mean:

IT cucks who are anti-incel and pro-women but hope to turn IT into a sub dedicated to "real equality" in which "female incels" are also called out for body shaming and misandry. That's just fucking pathetic.

What is this "women question?" And why do we need identity politics? You don't want IncelTears to be an equal opportunity hate sub?

There isn't equality when non chad men pay 80% of the taxes and benefit from none of it.

Even if females were to be accepting of truly being ''equal'', I'd still be opposed to it. What have females contributed to society since mankind to be granted to privilege of the same rights as men? Males literally built society from the ground up and are responsible for 99.99% of revolutionary inventions, it should be a GIVEN that we have more rights than females. The only redeeming factor the female gender has to offer is their reproductive organs, throw that out of the picture and they're rendered useless.

JFL. Incels in denial are trying to turn IT into some sort of "enlighted centrist" equal-opportunity-offender sub now. A while ago, I even saw a thread there where people suggested Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan to incels. Now this - also note the "High IQ" reply:

In a way, I hate men who beg women for "real equality" even more than feminists.

A1282B56 86C0 4FB5 B78F 392A833DA5A5

They can get equality when a woman that accuses a man of rape gets the sentance he was to serve due to her actions instead of him serving a year until the court decided shes lying and then gives her a month at most. These metooers, pedophile labelers and political grenades we call modern women (who will whore themselves for chad in any way at any age) shouldnt get the rights they demand until they can prove their emotions and intelligence is stable enough. Only cucks could pass womens rights and agree with feminists in this day and age.

How come we hate communism but are ok with equality?

At least communism is about artificial stuff like money

Egalitarianism will never exist