Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate the optimism of young men

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
if you question if something is legit they'll try and shoot the messenger

examples:

- thinking a woman will fuck becaues she smiled at you
- crpyto scams
- gymceling with non good looking face or manlet height
- trp / pua shit
- bullshit diets 

I guess it's their substitute for religion. It also makes it much more likely they'll go ER when they get shit on by reality.

I've given up on life as a young man and i have absolutely nothing to do now.

You can't preach to people who don't experience what we do. its like talking to a wall. they live a different reality. they don't understand

Stanx22 said:
I've given up on life as a young man and i have absolutely nothing to do now.

life of average young man:

chasing stupid scams while losing his hair and not doing the only thing legit to save it (duta/fin)

mylifeistrash said:
life of average young man:

chasing stupid scams while losing his hair and not doing the only thing legit to save it (duta/fin)

I'm on duta,mino,nizoral

Facade said:
Does it work for you?

Just jumped on them last month. I need more time to see any results.

dude, whats happening here is also a substitude for religion, you cant deny that

Leaguecell said:
dude, whats happening here is also a substitude for religion, you cant deny that

reality?

Facade said:
Stanx22 said:
I'm on duta,mino,nizoral
Does it work for you?

gave me more hair than i had when i was 21, it's been great for me.

only legit thing besides gym/calorie restriction that improved my life

stop trying to get others to be as sad and depressed as you. you would hate the thought of an incel ascending. stop trying to get people in the same pit as you

mylifeistrash said:
reality?

Your mind makes reality real, nothing else. I might be in a fucking coma right now, thats how I mean it.

Whats happening here is pure religion shit, many people here seem to KNOW more about femoids than femoids themselves but they dont, they believe....

heroinfather said:
stop trying to get others to be as sad and depressed as you. you would hate the thought of an incel ascending. stop trying to get people in the same pit as you

Or you could just ignore it? Stop telling others what to do.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

>Guy telling people to give up all hope of ever getting out of inceldom because everything is cope

then there's me encouraging the people who want to get out and telling him to stop people from potentially giving up their whole life

"sToP tElLiNg PeEoPlE wHaT tO dO"
you are a grade A RETARD if i have ever seen one.

heroinfather said:
>Guy telling people to give up all hope of ever getting out of inceldom because everything is cope

then there's me encouraging the people who want to get out and telling him to stop people from potentially giving up their whole life

Rekt him bro.

GeneticDysfunction said:
Rekt him bro.

the low iq ape doesn't even have the balls to admit he is wrong and instead pretend he never said anything. I'm way younger than him and smarter than him. Jfl

heroinfather said:

You're a "grade A RETARD" for thinking uglies can get sex. Stop telling others to cope with false hope

Hope, optimism and cope are just the survival instinct.
If you realise there's no way out, suicide becomes the only answer...

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
You're a "grade A RETARD" for thinking uglies can get sex. Stop telling others to cope with false hope

why would i bother to argue with Kointo of all people? As if any amount of arguing will change your mind about anything. Not gonna waste my time

heroinfather said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

>using a normie spongebob meme

Who's the actual retard here? Failed normie, that's who. And that's you!

RREEEEEEEEE said:

i used it to emphasize how autistic you are. fucking inbred. People like @BonePressed IQ Mog you, that is how stupid you are.

heroinfather said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
i used it to emphasize how autistic you are. fucking inbred. People like @BonePressed IQ Mog you, that is how stupid you are.

LOL, nice try to save face, you failed normie. Just lol at you.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
LOL, nice try to save face, you failed normie. Just lol at you.

what damage control did i display? take your meds

mylifeistrash said:
reality?

what's the difference between duta and fin? why are you taking the first and not the latter? and what are the other two?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back