Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I hate the soy meme

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
I hate cucks more than anyone in this forum, but there's no scientific proof soy makes guys less masculine. I drink soy milk daily and I'm perfectly fine, it's actually pretty tasty.

Okay soyboy.

:soy:
images

@pp183 say something on this

The science is clear on this: soy has no discernible effect on either free or total testosterone unless consumed in extreme amounts. It's funny to think about the soyboys of the right railing against soy while processed foods and supplements packed with soy lecithin remain staples of their diets.

I'm pretty sure it's plastic that fucks with your testosterone, any food wrapped/contained in plastic has hormone disruptors leeched into it. The lifefuel from this is that it's way more harmful to roasties than it is to men.

I hate cucks more than anyone in this forum, but there's no scientific proof soy makes guys less masculine. I drink soy milk daily and I'm perfectly fine, it's actually pretty tasty.
What a massive fucking cope

The science is clear on this: soy has no discernible effect on either free or total testosterone unless consumed in extreme amounts. It's funny to think about the soyboys of the right railing against soy while processed foods and supplements packed with soy lecithin remain staples of their diets.
False, the only evidence cited for this is a study done on Japanese men, a people who have evolved and eaten soy based foods for generations. Imagine doing a study on how humans process alcohol on Native Americans, who don't process Alcohol the same as other races.

Unless there's been a new study the whole "LE SOY DEBUNKED" shit has been debunked. Keep coping.

False, the only evidence cited for this is a study done on Japanese men, a people who have evolved and eaten soy based foods for generations. Imagine doing a study on how humans process alcohol on Native Americans, who don't process Alcohol the same as other races.

Unless there's been a new study the whole "LE SOY DEBUNKED" shit has been debunked. Keep coping.
View attachment 156282
Not true, here's a study done on two mixed-race groups all showing similar results from both low-soy and high-soy diets.

We observed no significant changes in serum testosterone levels related to soy treatment (P=0.70). Moreover, there was no difference in testosterone levels by randomization group (P=0.34) and study period (P=0.31).

I hate the soyboy meme in general, the idea that liking things like Star wars or Nintendo makes you cucked is fucking retarded and only braindead morons think that way
star wars nowadays is totally cucked ngl

It's a meme, just like when we say cucks it's not supposed to be taken literally. But cucks have an iq too low to understand

Not true, here's a study done on two mixed-race groups all showing similar results from both low-soy and high-soy diets.

"10 were of Asian ethnicity (primarily Japanese)" "13 were Caucasian or mixed ethnicities including Native American and Hawaiian"
In other words most were Asian, I like this cope of pretending Native Americans and Hawaiians aren't asian, the minority of participants in this study were white.

Most people concerned about the effects of soy, are concerned about its effects on Europeans specifically, Europeans did not evolve in the slightest consuming Soy based products, so there is quite a room for concern on its possible effects. The sample size of Europeans is so minute in this study that it's basically irrelevant.

i hate all memes tbh :feelstrash:

the only evidence cited for this is a study done on Japanese men, people who have evolved and eaten soy based foods for generations.

That explains why Ricecels are small , low T and have small dick .
But they also have Soy resistance +100% .

"10 were of Asian ethnicity (primarily Japanese)" "13 were Caucasian or mixed ethnicities including Native American and Hawaiian"
In other words most were Asian, I like this cope of pretending Native Americans and Hawaiians aren't asian, the minority of participants in this study were white.

Most people concerned about the effects of soy, are concerned about its effects on Europeans specifically, Europeans did not evolve in the slightest consuming Soy based products, so there is quite a room for concern on its possible effects. The sample size of Europeans is so minute in this study that it's basically irrelevant.
Okay, how about some studies to back up your claims? Because I'm of European descent and have had absolutely no issues with soy. Hhbomberguy, another white man, did his "soyboy diet" and actually saw an increase in testosterone levels. You're also probably eating a bunch of soy without even realizing it since it gets added to so many commercial foods.

You should all be burnt at the stake tbhnglpmslroflcopters

Okay, how about some studies to back up your claims? Because I'm of European descent and have had absolutely no issues with soy. Hhbomberguy, another white man, did his "soyboy diet" and actually saw an increase in testosterone levels.
What studies? There are no studies on this other than ones with faulty sample sizes. We know that different races process things differently, native americans process alcohol differently, africans process certain fats differently, some races process lactose differently, it's not unreasonable to notice a connection with how estrogen in soy and other products could possibly effect Europeans in a negative way, and I find the fact that the only "studies" debunking the negative effects of soy and estrogen and such are ones that have little to no Europeans participating in the sample size.

I wonder if any studies will be conducted on this on the future, I doubt it, because of racial and gender connotations, but we already know how estrogen can influence male behavior with things such as HRT.
You're also probably eating a bunch of soy without even realizing it since it gets added to so many commercial foods.
And that's probably why I and many people on here have gyno, jfl, from all the fucking estrogen and soy in many foods but from all the plastics and shit aswell.

Okay, how about some studies to back up your claims? Because I'm of European descent and have had absolutely no issues with soy. Hhbomberguy, another white man, did his "soyboy diet" and actually saw an increase in testosterone levels. You're also probably eating a bunch of soy without even realizing it since it gets added to so many commercial foods.
What studies? There are no studies on this other than ones with faulty sample sizes. We know that different races process things differently, native americans process alcohol differently, africans process certain fats differently, some races process lactose differently, it's not unreasonable to notice a connection with how estrogen in soy and other products could possibly effect Europeans in a negative way, and I find the fact that the only "studies" debunking the negative effects of soy and estrogen and such are ones that have little to no Europeans participating in the sample size.

View attachment 156394

I wonder if any studies will be conducted on this on the future, I doubt it, because of racial and gender connotations, but we already know how estrogen can influence male behavior with things such as HRT.

And that's probably why I and many people on here have gyno, jfl, from all the fucking estrogen and soy in many foods but from all the plastics and shit aswell.
it's over for debatecels

Drink alcohol you pussies

I do not want any soy. I want to chew on tough rump steak.

Soy is healthy. Fucking cucktard poltard low iq subhumans thinks its bad. Lol at them. Even soylent is healtheir than mcdonalds shit unlike some retards think

View attachment 156394

You're more likely to get gyno from dairy than soy since dairy has bona fide mammalian estrogen and not plant estrogen like soy has. Being obese can also give you gyno due to the excessive aromatase production. There's absolutely no evidence that soy has a different effect on whites than East Asians, all you have is conjecture based on memes and pictures of nu-males posing next to Soylent bottles, and the only argument you have against the studies confirming the benignity of soy is nitpicking the methodology, making you no better than the blue-haired septum-pierced landwhales who criticize the studies we cite as proof of the blackpill for using speed dating and pictures.

Drink alcohol you pussies
French champagne tastes good.
The only alcohol that i take is always from those bottles.

Hail Rally.

if it's not soy then why is everyone a low T, low spermcount cuck? is it really just seed oils and plastics?

You're more likely to get gyno from dairy than soy since dairy has bona fide mammalian estrogen and not plant estrogen like soy has. Being obese can also give you gyno due to the excessive aromatase production. There's absolutely no evidence that soy has a different effect on whites than East Asians, all you have is conjecture based on memes and pictures of nu-males posing next to Soylent bottles, and the only argument you have against the studies confirming the benignity of soy is nitpicking the methodology, making you no better than the blue-haired septum-pierced landwhales who criticize the studies we cite as proof of the blackpill for using speed dating and pictures.
>Races have inherent biological differences when it comes to processing different substances because of how they evolved in certain regions consuming different things throughout history
>Study is mostly non whites, most of which have a history of consuming soy biologically
>"the only argument you have against the studies confirming the benignity of soy is nitpicking the methodology"
20d6a2e52

Only the good ol´d Star Wars movies are worth a damn.
The rest needs to be buried 6 ft deep.
Exactly I don´t consider anything released by Disney canon only episode 1-6 for me.

Never tried soy milk.

That explains why Ricecels are small , low T and have small dick .
But they also have Soy resistance +100% .
if life were an rpg no one would play as asian tbh, 100% scam.

u should be wary

>Races have inherent biological differences when it comes to processing different substances because of how they evolved in certain regions consuming different things throughout history
>Study is mostly non whites, most of which have a history of consuming soy biologically
>"the only argument you have against the studies confirming the benignity of soy is nitpicking the methodology"
View attachment 156479
>Polynesians and Native Americans have a history of consuming soy biologically
>greentext outside 4chan
bca.jpg

I don't think anybody believes it makes you effeminate, but they do drink a lot of it and it's an identifier for them, like Tofu was for hippies.

The best way to ingest soy is to inject it up your asshole. You absorb the nutrients much faster that way, and you don't have to worry about your weakened throat muscles being unable to swallow it.

The best way to ingest soy is to inject it up your asshole. You absorb the nutrients much faster that way, and you don't have to worry about your weakened throat muscles being unable to swallow it.