Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I hate the soy meme

soy is disgusting anyway

The science is clear on this: soy has no discernible effect on either free or total testosterone unless consumed in extreme amounts. It's funny to think about the soyboys of the right railing against soy while processed foods and supplements packed with soy lecithin remain staples of their diets.
High IQ

It's just a joke. It's just a way to say they're full of estrogen and beta.

>Polynesians and Native Americans have a history of consuming soy biologically
>greentext outside 4chan
bca.jpg
Not an argument, especially considering most of the participants are Japanese, and Hawaiian, and I don't know if you know this but the Japanese introduced many foods to the Hawaiian people, considering they have been to and from Hawaii since the 1800s, and many Iconic Hawaiin foods have Japanese influence, including some foods with Soy Sauce and such.

But I think it's time for you to go back.

Last edited:
Not an argument, especially considering most of the participants are Japanese, and Hawaiian, and I don't know if you know this but the Japanese introduced many foods to the Hawaiian people, considering they have been to and from Hawaii since the 1800s, and many Iconic Hawaiin foods have Japanese influence, including some foods with Soy Sauce and such.

But I think it's time for you to go back.
View attachment 156588
>200 years is an evolutionarily significant amount of time
1513007204881.png

This soy debate is pretty dank ngl tbh

And that's probably why I and many people on here have gyno, jfl, from all the fucking estrogen and soy in many foods but from all the plastics and shit aswell.

you have tits because you're a fat burger fuck, you coping manlet

Banned for soy worship

you have tits because you're a fat burger fuck, you coping manlet
Plenty people more obese than I am who just look like a giant titless meatball. Gyno is something you typically get through unnatural means.