Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate the thirst of being a man

once i read something that said that males tend to be more attracted to females that look like their mother

and females tend to be more attracted to males that look like their father

dont know if its true tho
It's true.

I think Adam did and now the evil that arose from that is within us.
I'm not religious, but I wouldn't be surprised, if something along those lines was true. I also think the Gnostics have an interesting belief.
Metaphysics is interesting, but pointless to think about imo. I think, that it's likely, that there is more to this existence, than we can perceive, but I do not believe in any religion.

A better advice (pragmatically speaking) would be cutting all your positive emotions off.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKI_h8Liey4

DOn't look at woman. At least not to eye catchers. You don't get rid of emotional stirs/troubles, but lowers them.
And what's more any guy that doesn't agree that the woman is beautiful is hounded by those cucks that are leaving compliments about those seemingly average/"cute" women. When it comes to how beautiful or attractive a woman is perceived to be people on the internet lose their mind when someone doesn't completely agree with their assessment. Not only do they have a desire to make women seem as attractive as possible but they are also intolerant of anyone that has a different opinion on this. They don't want to just add their opinion to the mix, they want to establish some sort of consensus elevating such women in some weird worship ritual.
It is sickening. I never agreed on "rating/compliment provocation" of other men.

Last edited:
DOn't look at woman. At least not to eye catchers. You don't get rid of emotional stirs/troubles, but lowers them.
That's great advice. I'm trying not to look at any woman when outside. It's pretty challenging, but through my experience in the nudist beach where I would spend hours next to and sometimes interacting with attractive, naked girls, I can definitely tell it makes a huge difference in our libidos as men. It's much easier to stay clean from sexual sin when you're not looking at such stuff or even women at all outside. I guess that's why people go to monasteries.

I hate this tbh. I think the only solutions are either monk/isolationmaxxing or dark triad maxxing. But can someone with feelings actually succeed in killing their feelings? I don't think so. Also, I don't want to become evil. I think foids want me to do it. They want to turn another kind heart into a violent, manipulative, criminal scumbag. I don't want them to succeed. I have some narcissism in me, as well as hatred and desire to be physically aggressive towards certain people, but I don't want these to take the best of me.
cucked

Brutal racepill. I can only ever fall in love with young white girls. Maybe Asian. Even if they're ugly, before someone comes with high standards talk at me.

Maybe the solution is trying to go for some extremely ugly black girl;. At least I won't catch feelings. But I've been rejected by those as well in the past.
that's when you truly know it's over. When even a nigger foid says no