Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the welfare state so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
80% of your income is being stolen via taxes either directly or indirectly, all the money that YOU earn and produce goes to single mums, low IQ chads, useless parasitical government administrative workers (mostly foids work in jobs like this), public useless slow health care that is being used by old boomer cunts and women majority of the time, various other government programs that its sole purpose is to waste the economic output produced by males.

How are single males supposed to "thrive" in a system like this? Overpriced housing, no money due to taxes, no economical opportunities because its too expensive for the employer to hire you, most importantly no money for surgeries to even try fixing your ugly facial features.

I wish everything bad, evil, painful, horrible to the boomers and low IQ massess that allowed this system to grow like this

Ride the tiger you inkwel....

Everyone should quit working and just try to use to get welfare, fuck the system and accelerate the process of destruction.

It's 11d chess and workers lose.

Meanwhile... not a fucking dime of tax dollars go towards incel facial surgery.
Death to America, I swear to God, Death to America.
I laugh when cops die and I hope someone goes ER at their funerals whenever I see that one has died on the news.
I laugh when soldiers die and I hope someone goes ER at their funerals whenever I see that one has died on the news.
I laugh when rich people die and I hope someone goes ER at their funerals whenever I see that one has died on the news.

Welfare is good, just needs to be given only those who syffering, and taken away from femoids. Instead legalise prostitution and let femoids earn money by sellling hole

Preach, brother.

The entire system is held up by hardworking sub-8 men who wageslave to pay for foids, chads and thugs to get their free social housing and welfare. I read a statistic that in the UK women as a whole have a net NEGATIVE economic contribution - even the few who work in the private sector basically use up so much in public services that it doesn’t break even. Meanwhile unemployed thug chad knocks them up and creates more baby thug chads for us to pay for.

Fuck this shitty planet.

Every time I see a female on the street begging for money I think “suck a dick if you want money” lazy slags.

>he isn't on autismbux (ie: incelbux)

:feelskek:

I NEED NEETBUX AHHHHHHHH

Welfare is good, just needs to be given only those who syffering, and taken away from femoids. Instead legalise prostitution and let femoids earn money by sellling hole
200 IQ and based

Everyone should quit working and just try to use to get welfare, fuck the system and accelerate the process of destruction.
Luv ur vids, man!!!

80% of your income is being stolen via taxes either directly or indirectly, all the money that YOU earn and produce goes to single mums, low IQ chads, useless parasitical government administrative workers (mostly foids work in jobs like this), public useless slow health care that is being used by old boomer cunts and women majority of the time, various other government programs that its sole purpose is to waste the economic output produced by males.

How are single males supposed to "thrive" in a system like this? Overpriced housing, no money due to taxes, no economical opportunities because its too expensive for the employer to hire you, most importantly no money for surgeries to even try fixing your ugly facial features.

I wish everything bad, evil, painful, horrible to the boomers and low IQ massess that allowed this system to grow like this
Yep, gonna rope soon

Any advice on taxevasionmaxxing? Where I live you cant even buy enough food for a month with the welfare money and I hate that 75% of my income gets taxed.
I thought I might take up on trading stock (already have some experience from demo accounts) and not give a dime to the leeching government.
Maybe become a freelancer and get paid through services that can't be checked or controlled by the government (at least not in my country).
If any government officials are reading this I hope you have a painful death and your family wont miss you.

on the other hand I am planning to stop working after 22 years of useless wage slaving and go neet bux

Much hyperbole.

Death to America, I swear to God, Death to America.
I laugh when cops die
I read a statistic that in the UK women as a whole have a net NEGATIVE economic contribution
It's like that everywhere. Yet you have women acting like all of the work they do is legit (not some bullshit government job or HR job), that they don't need men and there are even feminists calling men parasites.

Imagine if all of these bullshit government jobs, made up hr jobs, affirmative action and welfare didn't exist. The price of prostitutes would go way down and you would have women living with men to survive.

Last edited:
YOU ARE NOT OWED ANYTHING

also: pay taxes inkwell

Women study until they are 30 years old, after they are on maternity benefit, child support and they get pension earlier than men despite the fact women live longer. Clown world

Every time I see a female on the street begging for money I think “suck a dick if you want money” lazy slags.

I have literally never in my life seen a woman begging on the streets.

I have literally never in my life seen a woman begging on the streets.
Me neither, it’s always black males and they’re crackheads so I don’t give money to them.

If I ever donate money it will be to charity so it’s definitely going to a cause.

Sounds like a coping boomer would say.

“Those millennials need to stop being lazy and get a job!”
If I ever donate money it will be to charity so it’s definitely going to a cause.
Most charities are scams

Me neither, it’s always black males and they’re crackheads so I don’t give money to them.

Make sure you deliver the money directly to the people that require it, and not some middleman company or person.

Make sure you deliver the money directly to the people that require it, and not some middleman company or person.
Veterans only, everyone else can die in the streets.

That's easier said than done. If getting NEETBUX was that simple everyone would be doing it.

sure the government taking your money is horrible, but your boss paying you much less than the value you produce is just fine eh?
and what does the boss do with the surplus value from your labour, buys shit for himself!!
what does the government do with taxes? pays policeman, firefighters and doctors.
but sure the government taking 30 % of your salary is just the worst not the capitalist who keeps your profits for himself, right right

I avoid taxes everywhere I can and I encourage everyone to do the same.
sure the government taking your money is horrible, but your boss paying you much less than the value you produce is just fine eh?
and what does the boss do with the surplus value from your labour, buys shit for himself!!
what does the government do with taxes? pays policeman, firefighters and doctors.
but sure the government taking 30 % of your salary is just the worst not the capitalist who keeps your profits for himself, right right
Of course taxation is needed for running services that are beneficial to society. Welfare is in some ways beneficial and some ways not so much, but it can be optimized so that people don't use and abuse the system and end up costing everyone money anyway.

You also have a choice to work at a certain company and have a choice to buy their products. Don't want the pig getting your money? Don't spend it.

Last edited:

That's what I do.

I get £620 NEETbux a month for being a homeless alcoholiccel, fuck wageslaving bro.
That's easier said than done. If getting NEETBUX was that simple everyone would be doing it.
It's really not that hard to fake illness bro.