Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[I hate them] Normies are so predictable

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
They are so predictable yet so unaware of themselves and what makes them tick its astonishing.

Normies will see

Sub 5s who
Try to be funny, outgoing and personable as Creepy, Annoying, "wish they'd go away teehee"

And

Sub 5s who
Keep to themselves, mind their own business and try to be thoughtful as Creepy, outcasted freaks.

It's so fucking amazing how little personality actually matters to them. The higher up the SMV scale you go the more people will like you, the lower you go the more theyll despise you.. personality literally means NOTHING to normies..

Maybe I should just start openly discussing the blackpill with the normies I work with and my family, they'd all look at me like im crazy but I know for a FACT I'm not crazy, they're just blind..

Anyway I just fucking hate normies.

Did something happen recently?

This isn't actually true. You just have a victim complex

[Nice tag]
And yeah normies will look for any reason to make it socially acceptable to bully and talk shit about ugly males.

"creepy" is a synonym for "genetically inferior"

Normies are soulless apes.

That's why normies are NPCs.