Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i hate this faggot so much

brokenheartcel

brokenheartcel

it was over when you were born
★★
this 8+ male in canada just goes up to foids, cold approaches, and gets their numbers without even trying. just be above an 8 and foids give you all the attention even if you're interrupting their day. What really pisses me off is the fact that he's now trying to sell some sort of pua program to these :bluepill: sub8 men and will probably make money off of it. It really is over.

Am I in denial or is this guy really not that attractive?

this 8+ male in canada just goes up to foids, cold approaches, and gets their numbers without even trying. just be above an 8 and foids give you all the attention even if you're interrupting their day. What really pisses me off is the fact that he's now trying to sell some sort of pua program to these :bluepill: sub8 men and will probably make money off of it. It really is over.

Nigga really? 8/10? Dude's a 6/10 max. Just a white tallfag haloed by his youtube status

His eye area fucking sucks. With a a small plastic surgery procedure I would mog him to oblivion. You also can’t be sure those women aren’t actresses. Slot of men try to manipulate the oblivious masses to make it big on YouTube.

just be assertive and suave bro, it has nothing to do with the fact that im white, tall and good looking:feelsclown:

Obv not a 8/10, probably a 6/10, he is just a tall white dude, that's all you need as long as you are not ugly af.

These videos are all the same. Seen one seen all tbh.

Maybe I'm on denial but aren't those videos usually set up?

I want to say its fake but my reality and his reality are completely different so it could be real and im in denial

Just noticed foids dress the exact same. A great number of foids at my school dress exactly like the girl in the thumbnail

This is an 8/10 guy? LOL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 193431

Yea, how on fucking earth that guy is an 8.

By 7~8, we mean these people --

v7rklKB.jpg
IB1tji3.jpg
n4mRKJU.jpg

BMPEKbx.jpg
bwpZqlE.jpg
EJ56cu7.jpg

OP needs to drastically revise his rating method.

He's not Chad but a tall white dude can still use PUA to get women

The real atrocity are all the incels in denial praising him for his "kuhnfidenz" in the comments

You also can’t be sure those women aren’t actresses. Slot of men try to manipulate the oblivious masses to make it big on YouTube.

Not even actresses technically, just scripted persons. So many PUAs have been caught using actors / scripted interactions, its partially why the whole thing is so discredited (that and years of it just plain not working). Even outright chads like GL (goodlookingloser) have been caught actressing.

v7rklKB.jpg
IB1tji3.jpg
n4mRKJU.jpg

BMPEKbx.jpg
bwpZqlE.jpg
EJ56cu7.jpg

they all take the ethnic penalty tho making em 6/10 to whites.

v7rklKB.jpg
IB1tji3.jpg
n4mRKJU.jpg

BMPEKbx.jpg
bwpZqlE.jpg
EJ56cu7.jpg

OP needs to learn PSL. Why is there 30 bluepillers, brah IT is gonna think that’s normie ratings :lul:
Agreed. Maybe even minus 3 for the curry.

Everything on the internet is staged.

He's tall with a decent frame and decent hair. His eyes are shit but he has otherwise good facial harmony and balance. He also has a deep resonant voice. He mogs this forum to oblivion and back.

Fuck this guy and his fake bullshit. He's just a less smooth version of jack Manlet tv

He’s a 5/10

Right. They are objectively 7~8. But subjectively 5/10~6/10.

In fact, all of them basically mogged by this guy --

1199977_large.jpg

Any western foid will pick this white neckbeard over all those ethnic models.

Right. They are objectively 7~8. But subjectively 5/10~6/10.

In fact, all of them basically mogged by this guy --

1199977_large.jpg

Any western foid will pick this white neckbeard over all those ethnic models.
this def applies to many foids.

Nice sunglasses trick. By covering his shitty eye area, he can look like a Chadlite. Neat. The video is staged by the way