Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate this flesh prison

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Life doesn’t start with you at the character creation screen. There’s no moving the sliders and choosing your race, changing skin tone, hair/eye colour etc. You’re a slave to your genetics. What you’re born with is what you’re stuck with. You never know how you will truly turn out until you hit adulthood but you get a good idea of what your shitty life will be like in childhood.

Being bullied for your height or your ugly face is prelude to your miserable adult existence. And it’s all because of your genetics. I never wanted to be ugly or short. I never had the chance to change those genetics to how I wanted. I never got to choose the difficult setting before I was born.

Fuck life and fuck genetics.

Chad got to pick his appearance in the character creation screen.

All they did for you was hit random and push you into the world

Entire squad

Eventually we all gonna cease to exist soon or later,but it would've been good if we had had normal life.It's depressing ngl

Eventually we all gonna cease to exist soon or later,but it would've been good if we had had normal life.It's depressing ngl
Honestly the rope sounds more and more appealing as each day passes.

Honestly the rope sounds more and more appealing as each day passes.
yeah,man.I'm already searching about methods and preparing by watching suicide videos

Hopefully the afterlife is more compassionate than this wretched world.
NO after life,mate.You will reach your pre born state.one fuckin life! and i'm fuckin unfortunate enough to be born ugly and poor.sorry,mate.You have to deal with or should blow your brain out.

NO after life,mate.You will reach your pre born state.one fuckin life! and i'm fuckin unfortunate enough to be born ugly and poor.sorry,mate.You have to deal with or should blow your brain out.
You had one chance to live and you were handed shitty genetics :feelsrope:

What if we were bored of our Chad player and decided to try cel must die difficulty

Luckily we can quit the game any time we want

I'm 5'10 and it doesn't matter

Ugly face = Over
Nah,I'm certain that you would be one of the few number of guys ,who would get gf on this forum.

Nah,I'm certain that you would be one of the few number of guys ,who would get gf on this forum.
What makes you think that? just curious

Its not like I'm 6'3 or something

5'10 is just average

What makes you think that? just curious

Its not like I'm 6'3 or something

5'10 is just average
Idk may be you could,but not completely out of the game with that height.

Face it, you live in a prison, a mental one, which is your body.

Soon we'll be out of this. I hope you guys get saved.

I am one of the loneliest and most sex-deprived men in human history (ZERO success with women in nearly 40 years on this hellish planet) because of a genetic diceroll that took place before my first moment of consciousness. And yet I am not supposed to complain about these abnormally hopeless circumstances that would drive anyone else to insanity or death.

I am one of the loneliest and most sex-deprived men in human history (ZERO success with women in nearly 40 years on this hellish planet) because of a genetic diceroll that took place before my first moment of consciousness. And yet I am not supposed to complain about these abnormally hopeless circumstances that would drive anyone else to insanity or death.
I feel your pain brother