Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I HATE UNI

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
This shit sucks ass!!! You have to go to shitty classes with normies in them, put in work into a subject that a lot of times has nothing to do with your major or something you are not interested in at all, its way too stressful and it takes up way too much time! On top of that you have to pay for this shit!!! I fucking hate working but at least with work you GET money and don't spend it. Fuck people who say this is the best time of your life. If thats true I will rope before I am 40 I'm sick of this shit.

This shit sucks ass!!! You have to go to shitty classes with normies in them, put in work into a subject that a lot of times has nothing to do with your major or something you are not interested in at all, its way too stressful and it takes up way too much time! On top of that you have to pay for this shit!!! I fucking hate working but at least with work you GET money and don't spend it. Fuck people who say this is the best time of your life. If thats true I will rope before I am 40 I'm sick of this shit.
Exactly. I have a gay ass English class. Why the fuck would some STEMcel need to keep learning English?? Motherfucker has us writing 9000 word essays about topics we dont even care about.

red and blue makes purple

Exactly. I have a gay ass English class. Why the fuck would some STEMcel need to keep learning English?? Motherfucker has us writing 9000 word essays about topics we dont even care about.
I swear they only do it so you have to stay in school longer and give them more money

I swear they only do it so you have to stay in school longer and give them more money
And then they make you buy those insanely expensive textbooks that you only end up opening twice

And then they make you buy those insanely expensive textbooks that you only end up opening twice
I sometimes don't even bother buying them and I still pass jfl

you'll realize later that even the subjects/courses which are relevant to your field or are interesting have no practical value in industry. Majority of the things being taught in university are useless. All 4 year curricula can be reduced to 2 years or even less if taught efficiently and concisely. University is massive waste of time and effort. The only thing you'll achieve in university is getting older.
tbhtbh. My one irl friend graduated uni before me and he said that most of uni was a waste of time/isn't used at all.

Uni is useless. I wouldn't attend it if it wasn't free in my country.

GET OUT while you still have time, energy and youth! I wasted six years in university and it left me depleted and destroyed. Go to a polytechnic school or trade school with good track record of employment and industry connections for internships. You'll gain practical skills and start working in industry while in school.
I already have a good job connection outside of Uni so I would probably just go to that tbhtbh. esp since if it ever goes under I will probably just rope anyways.

tfw wagecucking at a uni lab right now and its 8pm
uni is worthless unless you know what you want to do with that degree. even then it's probably still worthless unless you're going into academia or a career that requires further schooling (law, med, etc.) don't waste your time and money if you're going in without a plan and trashing your gpa.

tfw wagecucking at a uni lab right now and its 8pm
uni is worthless unless you know what you want to do with that degree. even then it's probably still worthless unless you're going into academia or a career that requires further schooling (law, med, etc.) don't waste your time and money if you're going in without a plan and trashing your gpa.
Double edged sword. Unis all the last time you can possibly ascend (if you ever can).
GET OUT while you still have time, energy and youth! I wasted six years in university and it left me depleted and destroyed. Go to a polytechnic school or trade school with good track record of employment and industry connections for internships. You'll gain practical skills and start working in industry while in school.
How would you know if your school is good for this? You could also just go to college to learn a trade
It's the best time of your life if you are a NT normie.

Keep in mind most people in uni still stay with the people they were with in high school. High school literally never ends. Unlikely you'll have a good time in uni if you were miserable in high school. Possible, but unlikely.

Last edited:
Double edged sword. Unis all the last time you can possibly ascend (if you ever can).
True. Doubt anyone that posts here will be able to ascend though, making it uni worthless in that regard. It's over for people the moment they get blackpilled hard enough to post here.

mogs me by attending there

Become an electrician

True. Doubt anyone that posts here will be able to ascend though, making it uni worthless in that regard. It's over for people the moment they get blackpilled hard enough to post here.
Alot of high status people including ones who looksmaxxxed hard are all blackpilled. Just saying

just finish op. without a degree you won’t make shit and trades are hard labor waking up at 4 am everyday driving far away.

ill just finish my stem degree and try and get a job and moneymaxx and copemaxx