Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE WAGESLAVING

• Thread starter Deleted member 22531
  • Start date
Deleted member 22531

Deleted member 22531

Self-banned
-
I slept in and my boss is mad at me and now i feel like shit. I wish i made enough money online to live off. Any onlinemoneymaxxingcels have any tips or ways to get money/more money online so i can avoid wageslaving.

Of course, you hate it. What kind of sick fuck LOVES wageslavery?

NEETdom is the ideal way of living for an incel, but unfortunately, it's not exactly feasible financially

Wageslaving is cucked

Im at work right now please kill me

I no longer wage slave as I am now on unemployment with pandemic benefits which means I don’t have to go out into the world and look for a job until December.

I cant wait too go to college so i can quit my dead end job still saved up allot of money for copes from it

I have to go to work in a few hours.

I'm at work right now, my boss is leading a workshop. Lol not listen to that, browsing this Forum.

me too man. me too

Low Inhib max and staaart a youtube bussiness niche. work as a free lancer live frugally. No possible if you want to ascend one day though

Im about to start a job very soon

do you have any skills?

I slept in and my boss is mad at me and now i feel like shit. I wish i made enough money online to live off. Any onlinemoneymaxxingcels have any tips or ways to get money/more money online so i can avoid wageslaving.

get diagnosed with autism