Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR i hate weebs

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
why are they so cringey

thats cool bro

ENQX1BAXsAEypj2

:feelstrash:
we are just coping with anime
:cryfeels: no bully pls

:feelstrash:
we are just coping with anime
:cryfeels: no bully pls
I don't care about the incel demographic of weebs but I hate the ones who go outside and cosplay the characters.
Not to mention to inane faggotry that's rampant in the weeb demographic.
Don't like them.

I'll reflect on this at some point

they really are

Weebs are mentalcels

same tbh
I don't like cosplayers... It's fucking retarded
They say 2D>3D and then donate to female cosplayers so they can buy some cosplay clothing.
Oh the irony. Curse them all.

I hate how they think they know so much about Japan. And then come back home and start getting all irate on how racist/misogynist Japan is. Or how the people are 'too quiet', thinking Japanese behave like bubbly anime characters. I especially hate white female weeebos, thinking they're going to nab some sexy, anime-looking strong silent type, only to find that Japanese men view white women as promiscuous fuck dolls that are only good for an easy fuck. If they do get into a relationship with a local guy, they moan that he works too much.

This is the only "anime cosplay" weebs should be doing:

41e7cb7bca3460d6ea6f0800f852d561b182bd31 hq

Last edited:
Yeah fuck weebw

I like weebs tbh

they are inferior to me

They are cool tbh

Weebs are trannies in denial. They have deluded themselved they are kawaii anime lolis.

the whole forum on suicidewatch

White weebs who are into japanese culture make me want to eat my own vomit.

I like anime a lot

I hate how they think they know so much about Japan. And then come back home and start getting all irate on how racist/misogynist Japan is. Or how the people are 'too quiet', thinking Japanese behave like bubbly anime characters. I especially hate white female weeebos, thinking they're going to nab some sexy, anime-looking strong silent type, only to find that Japanese men view white women as promiscuous fuck dolls that are only good for an easy fuck. If they do get into a relationship with a local guy, they moan that he works too much.
White weebs who are into japanese culture make me want to eat my own vomit.

Do white female weebs exist? Lol.

Oh, I agree with all of this. If anything could be classified as "cultural appropriation", it's white people who have never lived in Japan but are too heavily invested in Japanese culture.

I'm not a Japancel but I'm a ricecel. And as far as the world is concerned, ricecels are a joke, we are subhuman, and for white people to use riceceldom as entertainment without suffering the discrimination that ricecels do is insulting.

Last edited:

Oh, I agree with all of this. If anything could be classified as "cultural appropriation", it's white people who have never lived in Japan but are too heavily invested in Japanese culture.

I'm not a Japancel but I'm a ricecel. And as far as the world is concerned, ricecels are a joke, we are subhuman, and for white people to use riceceldom as entertainment without suffering the discrimination that ricecels do is insulting.

Please, tell me you've seen papa franku's video on weeaboos.

Have you seen any white chad weebs? It’s either skinny soyboys or fat neck beards who think they can get some Japanese girlfriend, while all she’s interested in is getting her smelly pusssy destroyed by white chads while “studying” abroad for a few years

I can fully understand liking Japanese media and games and shit but I don't get westerners who wish they were Japanese and shit like that. Japan is a drone wagie hell and Asians have it worse than whites at dating.

I don't like japan

I can fully understand liking Japanese media and games and shit but I don't get westerners who wish they were Japanese and shit like that. Japan is a drone wagie hell and Asians have it worse than whites at dating.
This.
Especially the last part lol'd.

I've been to Japan once in my life and that's because I stopped at an airport in Tokyo on my way to Seoul.
It's a pretty place, ngl.

Anime girls are the ideal we should strive for. Only when we bring anime girls to our shitty 3d life will we be loved.

Anime girls are the ideal we should strive for. Only when we bring anime girls to our shitty 3d life will we be loved.
I don't think I have a multi hundred-year life span, tbh.

Agreed! These people are obviously oblivious to the harsh reality of Japan, not only that Japan isn't the most welcoming of foreigners, you'll run into signs saying "No Gaijin" on stores and parks. Basically it means no foreigners and seeing Japan isn't PC they won't face pushback for it. Plus Japan is expensive as fuck to live in and Japan treats their women like queens while the men are treated like shit. I love their media and technology, but the country in of itself, not so much.

Agreed! These people are obviously oblivious to the harsh reality of Japan, not only that Japan isn't the most welcoming of foreigners, you'll run into signs saying "No Gaijin" on stores and parks. Basically it means no foreigners and seeing Japan isn't PC they won't face pushback for it. Plus Japan is expensive as fuck to live in and Japan treats their women like queens while the men are treated like shit. I love their media and technology, but the country in of itself, not so much.
The Japanese are just the best copers there are.