Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate when normies have similar interests as me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Call me edgy I don't care idiot. It makes me rage when they start listening to the same music for example I don't want to have anything in common with anyone. I want to be completely disconnected from society and have nothing to talk about irl. I fucking hate people I wish they would all die

Last edited:
Normies read this forum.

The worst is when they hijack my interests :feelsree:

I remember when only losers liked pokemon but now every average joe likes it.

I'm sure they hate it when you have similiar interests as them too

@Tellem-T pls talk soon. I'm dying out here bro

Their interests are this forum.

In ER's manifesto, he talks about the normies discovering WoW, and vividly talking about their sex lives over the mic. It got so bad, he had to quit WoW permanently. They also mogged him in the game.

I can relate so much

I'm sure they hate it when you have similiar interests as them too

This is a bigger problem, really. God forbid a random normie gets into a left of field hobby and attempts to hijack it entirely. It's happened with so many things, from video games to comics to nerdy music to internet forums. Seems the only things they haven't been able to bring down are anime and...I can't think of another one.

yea its fucking annoying, rarely happens but especially if its a foid "just get a girl with similar interests br0" JFL i laugh my ass off whenever i hear this, foids DO NOT CARE WHATSOEVER about similar interests at all in all of my life experiences
I fucking hate people I wish they would all die

Taking all copes.

In ER's manifesto, he talks about the normies discovering WoW, and vividly talking about their sex lives over the mic. It got so bad, he had to quit WoW permanently. They also mogged him in the game.
Normalfags often talk about their relationships and sexual experiences, even when no one asks them. I frequently see that kind of stuff on /a/, and I don't like it.

just think about how a couple of extremly minor alterations to your bone structure would mean you could have a great social life, it just makes me see how It makes sense that alot of them have the same interests as us.

I've never encountered anyone listening to any artists I like, not even once, which is amazing given that I have literally thousands of artists in my music collection. I've never met anyone who has ever heard of anything I like in general.

I lost interest in anime once it went mainstream. I know what you mean OP. I fucking hate normalfags taking over every autistic cope.

Yeah I used to love Game of Thrones now I am mad so many normies love it

Same. It makes me feel special when nobody likes something I like. I'm stingy like that.
@Tellem-T pls talk soon. I'm dying out here bro
Free Tellem-T

Normalfags often talk about their relationships and sexual experiences, even when no one asks them. I frequently see that kind of stuff on /a/, and I don't like it.
Yes it is really annoying I think because they barely get any gf so they like to show off,brag about it

They don't have the same interests as you. As someone said, they hijack it, steal it, take it.
Videogames, animes, even that green frog.