Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate when people say cyberbullying is not real and all you need to do is get out of the internet

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Cybelbullying is real and fuck you up, and bluepilled people will say "HuH bUt YoU jUsT nEeD tO tUrN oFf YoUr PhOnE/pC".

Oh yeah that really help when people is sharing photos of your ugly face with all the company/school/college and making fun of you behind your back and sometimes in your face as if you don't understand what is happening, but you know, you know what they are doing, you are laughed out every time you pass close of a group of people you don't even know, but they already know you are a joke. Cyberbullying doesn't mean you are only bullied in the virtual world, cyberbullying means that the bullying you are suffering in the real world will now be potentialized to the maximum thanks to sharing the jokes and humiliations.

Turning off your phone will never help, because they will continue to share the jokes, they will still come with new jokes about your face, they will wait for the right moment to take another picture of you and in a really bad angle to maximize all that is wrong with your face. They will share again and again, and what good will do turning off your phone?

You are not even in the same What'sApp group so you never know, you only will know when people you never talked to look at your face and laugh, when people that feel pity say "He is not that ugly" as if this was supposed to make you feel any better. Cyberbullying is worst than real life bullying, because you can't fight back.

I never understood old school cyberbullying, as that was much easier to avoid. The new iteration however is much more far reaching

I don't understand the presentations, assemblies and videos on cyberbullying, specifically the ones made for schools & colleges.

i agree if some people you know are sharing pictures without your permission then thats fucked up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back