Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate who supports this sentences

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
I hate who supports this sentences;

"Past is past honey"

"Nice guys finish last"

HMV4xN3l
W0mXiOdl

We hear a lot of examples like this.(You can add if you want)

Media is worshipping chads and stacies with movies,magazines,news etc.Y'all already know that.It makes problem in this century.Society started to decline ugly peoples with high criterions(face,height,status,....)(personality is %80 lie for love.Looks are important) for love,jobs,true friendship etc.This situation made unhappy,unhopeful,unloved,excluded peoples.

(>I am not like other girls)(>You are not ugly(!)I just have different criterions)(>We want handsome person for our job)....

(Visitors)If you really want to understand us read all blackpill threads objectively.Don't think about others.Listen your heart and look animal nature.

If you really want to fix this situation try to find cure/research about making symetrical face,hair plant,height growth,bone fixing.If you find something maybe you can win Oscar Science awards.We just want to be normal human like you.We want to feel love,happy life this is what we truly want.

This is all

Supporting those sentences is the same as announcing that you're a cuck.

We hear a lot of examples like this.(You can add if you want)

Media is worshipping chads and stacies with movies,magazines,news etc.Y'all already know that.It makes problem in this century.Society started to decline ugly peoples with high criterions(face,height,status,....)(personality is %80 lie for love.Looks are important) for love,jobs,true friendship etc.This situation made unhappy,unhopeful,unloved,excluded peoples.
Can't believe the second texting picture. Such a Jerk. Yeah you're ugly, but the rest of the text is just pure wickedness

"so sorry you cant experience that so yeah" "Never have kids theyd be ugly as fuck" Pure Cho fuel / that second picture is true suicidefuel

"Past is past honey"

Yeah, try that as a registered sex offender.

fuck my past self for not slaughtering my bullies

That last one got to me, if she wanted to be brutal she could've just said "You're ugly" or "You're unattractive". She didn't have to say the stuff about her stupid friend laughing at the poor guy. The fact that this she-beast writes "hope this helps" at the end really gets to me. What do you think that'll help him with, expediting his suicide? Stupid sow.

>Hope it helps.
It could help him to finally rope.
Jesus, are stacies even fucking human?

say what now?
I'm not one, just an example. Women demand to be forgiven by their pasts but that doesn't apply for almost anything else. Especially if a man tries it.

Can't believe the second texting picture. Such a Jerk. Yeah you're ugly, but the rest of the text is just pure wickedness

I'm shocked that a woman would say such a horrible thing!
Dontcha know? Women care about what's inside! They aren't superficial like males!

I feel ya bro, I feel ya.
(nohomo)

It's over for ethnics.

here's hoping Chad gives them the ol' chris Brown treatment

Now that you mention it, getting called "honey" does make me a bit homicidal...

“P E R S O N A L I T Y M A T T E R S”

I hope she gets in a fucking car crash.

"so sorry you cant experience that so yeah" "Never have kids theyd be ugly as fuck" Pure Cho fuel / that second picture is true suicidefuel
That last one got to me, if she wanted to be brutal she could've just said "You're ugly" or "You're unattractive". She didn't have to say the stuff about her stupid friend laughing at the poor guy. The fact that this she-beast writes "hope this helps" at the end really gets to me. What do you think that'll help him with, expediting his suicide? Stupid sow.
I'm shocked that a woman would say such a horrible thing!
Dontcha know? Women care about what's inside! They aren't superficial like males!

I feel ya bro, I feel ya.
(nohomo)
It was written by OP, or some other (male) asshole

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back