Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate willing-to do people

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I had a cuck in my class back in high school,he was cringe cuck and nobody liked him,literally nobody. But whenever teachers were looking for a volunteer for shitty jobs,he was willing to do. Always joined the shitty theaters and wanted to be around foids. I used to make fun of him for being a cuck and wanted smash his skull. He used to flirt with a foid but she rejected him,then she began to date his best friend.

Since then I hate such people,they always try to do something. Just chill the fuck out you fucking cuck,nobody cares about your presence why you're still alive faggot ? just blow your brain out with a shotgun. I hope you get raped in ass

And that's the reason why I hate when a incel try to voice out ,join normie streams etc.. fuck you fucking cunt. nobody cares about our ugly ass. why you even bother ?

based post man they have also annoyed me as well when they want to be the teachers pet and treat foids like princesses and get nothing in response just to earn their "good boy points" JFL such retards

I have a similar guy in my class. He is the biggest low T soyboy I know, and he only talks to foids and is literally their pet. He is also a 4/10 with a weak jawline, JFL. I would love to see Chad beating him up and fucking the foids he is orbiting. Better incel than cuck.

I had a cuck in my class back in high school,he was cringe cuck and nobody liked him,literally nobody. But whenever teachers were looking for a volunteer for shitty jobs,he was willing to do. Always joined the shitty theaters and wanted to be around foids. I used to make fun of him for being a cuck and wanted smash his skull. He used to flirt with a foid but she rejected him,then she began to date his best friend.

Since then I hate such people,they always try to do something. Just chill the fuck out you fucking cuck,nobody cares about your presence why you're still alive faggot ? just blow your brain out with a shotgun. I hope you get raped in ass

And that's the reason why I hate when a incel try to voice out ,join normie streams etc.. fuck you fucking cunt. nobody cares about our ugly ass. why you even bother ?
Why did not you beat him if you wanted it ?

He always friendly to me,for instance whenever I made fun of him for being cuck he was like " ahah bro not really I just trying to be helpful" so. was friendly to everyone,at least acted this way. Never get into polemic with me.
He always friendly to me,for instance whenever I made fun of him for being cuck he was like " ahah bro not really I just trying to be helpful" so. was friendly to everyone,at least acted this way. Never get into polemic with me.

tfw too high inhib to volunteer willingly.

Holy shit I have the same opinion. I hate 'people' who try to act relevant by offering to do something. They are annoying and wasted everyone's time. I hope they willing to go first in the gas chamber as well.

As a lonely man (who is like that not by choice), if you get nothing from the girl, it’s pointless to do anything for her.

This guy probably is one of the most proniment cucktears members right now

Well, when I become that type of person I finally socialized. I have a talent in acting, and one teacher suddenly pick me up for a school sketch show, and from that moment I become that type of person that teachers and school administration always asking something. And holy crap this is beautiful, one of the best things that happened to me.