Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate women so much I can't even have an imaginary GF

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
So, I used to have this imaginary GF with whom I broke up a couple of months before joining this forum and I've been wanting to bring her back into my life ever since. The reason I decided to put an end to our relationship (or at least what I told myself at that time) was that my mind was way too fucked up and I didn't want her to suffer because of it. She said she didn't care and tried to convince me to let her stay with me but in the end, we came to an agreement:
She would remain dormant in my subconscious (peacefully sleeping), and if I changed my mind then I'd wake her up and we'd become a couple again.
I've had a few conversations with her ever since but they were all short and mostly one-sided. We've definitely not interacted in the way we used to before we broke up.
Recently, I've been wanting to wake her up for good and try again, but I just keep finding dumb excuses not to do so.

The reason I'm not able to have a relationship with her is my hatred for women JFL

I used to talk about this with her, I would explain that she wasn't an actual woman, that she had been born from my deepest desires, that she was basically a beautiful angel that should not even be compared to an actual female, and that she was the only person I could ever love. She would respond in thoughtful ways to let me know she understood that my hatred wasn't directed at her [insert when the coping is too strong gif]
But at the end of the day, she was a female character. She might have been an idealized waifu or whatever but she looked like a girl, she was very feminine, and she reminded me of actual females all the time. Her presence started to bother me a lot, and I would just cringe at the idea of being loved by her.
"How could she even love a subhuman like me?" "How can I even fantasize about something so unrealistic" "This shit is fucking stupid" "Wtf is she doing? she's acting like an actual foid"
Those were some of the many intrusive thoughts I would try to suppress all the time so that I could just hang out with her and chill, but in the end, it was too much for me to handle so I decided to put an end to it (and of course I deluded myself into thinking I was doing it for her JFL).
I never told her that I hated her, and I did my best to make sure she knew how much I loved her and how grateful I was for having gotten the chance to be her boyfriend, but in the end, I just had to broke up with her.

The truth is that I've come to hate women so much I can't ignore it anymore. Whenever I see a female that I want, I am just reminded of my scars. I've had an awful lot of bad experiences with them, I've opened my eyes to their true nature, and the fact that I live in a gynocentric society just adds to my hatred. I can't even converse with them without feeling the urge to treat them like shit. I've been so deeply wounded by them that I can't even fantasize about them. So much for muh tulpamaxxing I guess.

This is the gayest thing i've read all week. Imaginary girlfriend? Bro, what are you smoking?

read the first line and am convinced you are schizo, get help

This whole post reads like a trip

I'll gladly accept any help I can get. And by help I mean money obviously.
I'll gladly accept any help I can get. And by help I mean money obviously.

Wish I could help you man, brokecel here

Man I swear to god the exact same thing happened to me, I literally can't help but imagine my imaginary gf being a slut and cheating. my fantasies long died

hm so i guess u were just salty after all lol

Man I swear to god the exact same thing happened to me, I literally can't help but imagine my imaginary gf being a slut and cheating. my fantasies long died
Hadn’t you created an imaginary family? I remember asking you to write a book on it so im still waiting on that

Hadn’t you created an imaginary family? I remember asking you to write a book on it so im still waiting on that
I did, since I was like 19. But don't delve into the fantasy much anymore.

That's also one of the reasons why I never created a male imaginary friend. I didn't wanna give her a chance to be unfaithful.

If I ever become this delusional please tell me. I’ll grab the rope immediately.

I would imagine a tulpa roastie would be as annoying as a real roastie.

OP is pretty based honestly. having an imaginary gf? and breaking up with her? cool as shit.

That's also one of the reasons why I never created a male imaginary friend. I didn't wanna give her a chance to be unfaithful.
Why not just make him a 5'2 balding Indian janitor.

So, I used to have this imaginary GF with whom I broke up a couple of months before joining this forum and I've been wanting to bring her back into my life ever since.
All 8 of my girlfriends are still in my life because they're in video games.
The reason I decided to put an end to our relationship (or at least what I told myself at that time) was that my mind was way too fucked up and I didn't want her to suffer because of it.
I'm now going to read the rest as a joke, just by this line.
She said she didn't care and tried to convince me to let her stay with me but in the end, we came to an agreement:
She would remain dormant in my subconscious (peacefully sleeping), and if I changed my mind then I'd wake her up and we'd become a couple again.
I've had a few conversations with her ever since but they were all short and mostly one-sided. We've definitely not interacted in the way we used to before we broke up.
Sure.
Recently, I've been wanting to wake her up for good and try again, but I just keep finding dumb excuses not to do so.
This is why VGGFs are the way to go.
The reason I'm not able to have a relationship with her is my hatred for women JFL
So it's your fault and not hers as she wanted to continue but you didn't. Typical men not thinking about her needs. So toxic.
I used to talk about this with her, I would explain that she wasn't an actual woman, that she had been born from my deepest desires, that she was basically a beautiful angel that should not even be compared to an actual female, and that she was the only person I could ever love. She would respond in thoughtful ways to let me know she understood that my hatred wasn't directed at her [insert when the coping is too strong gif]
But at the end of the day, she was a female character. She might have been an idealized waifu or whatever but she looked like a girl, she was very feminine, and she reminded me of actual females all the time. Her presence started to bother me a lot, and I would just cringe at the idea of being loved by her.
Sure.
"How could she even love a subhuman like me?" "How can I even fantasize about something so unrealistic" "This shit is fucking stupid" "Wtf is she doing? she's acting like an actual foid"
Those were some of the many intrusive thoughts I would try to suppress all the time so that I could just hang out with her and chill, but in the end, it was too much for me to handle so I decided to put an end to it (and of course I deluded myself into thinking I was doing it for her JFL).
I never told her that I hated her, and I did my best to make sure she knew how much I loved her and how grateful I was for having gotten the chance to be her boyfriend, but in the end, I just had to broke up with her.
Sure. All I'm seeing is a toxic male with a horrible personality that don't want a girl that likes him. Typical volcel. Pbbbth.
The truth is that I've come to hate women so much I can't ignore it anymore. Whenever I see a female that I want, I am just reminded of my scars.
Get imaginary surgery to remove the scars so you can't see them anymore. It shouldn't cost too much imaginary $.
I've had an awful lot of bad experiences with them, I've opened my eyes to their true nature, and the fact that I live in a gynocentric society just adds to my hatred. I can't even converse with them without feeling the urge to treat them like shit. I've been so deeply wounded by them that I can't even fantasize about them. So much for muh tulpamaxxing I guess.
VGGFs wins.

Sure.

So it's your fault and not hers as she wanted to continue but you didn't. Typical men not thinking about her needs. So toxic.

Sure.

Sure. All I'm seeing is a toxic male with a horrible personality that don't want a girl that likes him. Typical volcel. Pbbbth.

Get imaginary surgery to remove the scars so you can't see them anymore. It shouldn't cost too much imaginary $.

VGGFs wins.
I almost kek'd IRL ngl but I am serious about this stuff.

Look up maladaptive daydreaming, buddy boy.

I can't fantasise about a relationship or girlfriend anymore either tbh. Partly because I hate women and the power they have, partly because I'm old, cynical and can't relate to youthful feelings anymore.

Look up maladaptive daydreaming, buddy boy.

I can't fantasise about a relationship or girlfriend anymore either tbh. Partly because I hate women and the power they have, partly because I'm old, cynical and can't relate to youthful feelings anymore.
How old are you if I may ask?

used to have this imaginary GF with whom I broke up a couple of months before joining
she should've stopped nagging you about making the bed you were right to drop her OP

So, I used to have this imaginary GF with whom I broke up a couple of months before joining this forum and I've been wanting to bring her back into my life ever since. The reason I decided to put an end to our relationship (or at least what I told myself at that time) was that my mind was way too fucked up and I didn't want her to suffer because of it. She said she didn't care and tried to convince me to let her stay with me but in the end, we came to an agreement:

The truth is that I've come to hate women so much I can't ignore it anymore. Whenever I see a female that I want, I am just reminded of my scars. I've had an awful lot of bad experiences with them, I've opened my eyes to their true nature, and the fact that I live in a gynocentric society just adds to my hatred. I can't even converse with them without feeling the urge to treat them like shit. I've been so deeply wounded by them that I can't even fantasize about them. So much for muh tulpamaxxing I guess.

an imaginary GF would be great TBH

Imag
Untitled
Imag2

imagine being able to convince yourself the girl was real

Akag
Katie
IRL

foids who manage to do this but won't fuck us should at least lend us their tulpas to fuck tbh

an imaginary GF would be great TBH

View attachment 414031View attachment 414032View attachment 414033

imagine being able to convince yourself the girl was real

View attachment 414035View attachment 414036View attachment 414037

foids who manage to do this but won't fuck us should at least lend us their tulpas to fuck tbh
It was beautiful at first, I fell head over heels for her ngl. I didn't even try to convince myself she was real because I was so desperate and lovestarved that I just rolled with it very easily.

Daydream mogs me, I thought I was insane.

Users who are viewing this thread​

• Idlevillagercel
:feelswhere:
  • ... and 1 more.

Imaginary gfs are chad only. Awalt even if they arent real

I understand you and support you.

what zero pussy does to a mfer
Daydream mogs me, I thought I was insane.
also this

Please teach me how to get an imaginary gf. Please.

Are you okay? Do you have some sort of deep rooted trauma with things other than women? I’m not trying to be insensitive I have literally just never heard of someone talking to someone in their head who wasn’t schizo

Sure.

Sure.

VGGFs wins.
which games are your GFs from?

Are you okay? Do you have some sort of deep rooted trauma with things other than women? I’m not trying to be insensitive I have literally just never heard of someone talking to someone in their head who wasn’t schizo
u very sus nigga