Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate women so much I don't think I would even want to be in a relationship with them

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
The only reason I'd want a female to be around me would be when I want to fuck her or I need some compassion/cuddles. So a fuck buddy relationship could maybe work out but nothing else.

I don't want to talk with women since they are so fucking stupid for the most part or do anything non-sexual with them. If sex didn't exist I wouldn't even look at a female. Living with a woman fucks up every above average IQ man. Smart men hate women, only sub 100 IQ retard brainlets be with women for reasons other than sexual/financial. Leonardo DiCaprio is a Chad who openly dates only females in their 20s bcus he sees women for what they truly are, sex trophies. I remember reading an article about him in which some foid cried that "he just put on noise cancelling headphones, closed his eyes, smoked his e-cigarette and told me to ride on his dick"

Last edited:
While I understand what you are saying, if a hot woman that proclaims to be a feminist made exceptions to her hatred of non chad males with you it would be difficult for you to feel the way you do now.

When you see a more sensual, open side of women you probably have a better opinion of them. That's why while normies have seen the cruelty women are capable of they probably still love women because their interactions with women haven't all been negative like it has for most incels.

While I understand what you are saying, if a hot woman that proclaims to be a feminist made exceptions to her hatred of non chad males with you it would be difficult for you to feel the way you do now.

When you see a more sensual, open side of women you probably have a better opinion of them. That's why while normies have seen the cruelty women are capable of they probably still love women because their interactions with women haven't all been negative like it has for most incels.

Good take, I have mainly experienced negative things with women.

I agree foids do nothing but manipulate and play men against each other and it's hard to see them as human beings when all they do is treat us like shit.