Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate women sooo fucking much.

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I've hated women for years but i feel it extra strong today. I did a favor for my roastie boss, she said she would buy me a beer in return, made up an excuse to not go. Then said she would text me later and never did. They're nothing but manipulative pieces of shit who use male thirst and desperation to get themselves anything they want. Honestly I would love to see them all get their teeth smashed in

I hate them to bro. They should just burn

These are the types of actions women do that justify ER type behaviour.

Your boss is in close proximity to you. You should see what some unscrupulous whores are willing to do to you when they know they can get away with it.

Last edited:
I hate humanity and I hate the human race as a whole. Feminists & Women are on the top 3 things that I hate about humanity.

good night i hate women

I want to hurt them so God damm much everytime I see them

Women hate me much more than i hate them in return. And the reason for their hate is my ugliness, not my personality.

:) Hey OP I'll buy you a beer.

Fuck feminazis and roasties.

I hate humanity and I hate the human race as a whole. Feminists & Women are on the top 3 things that I hate about humanity.
What's the third thing?

I hate them because they dislike us, fuck them foids

I hate them too ngl. Women are truly faggots. Even straight women would rather pleasure and validate other women than us.

Do the kinniku bustER on her

females will always hate me more no matter how much I hate them.

I hate them because they're mean to me.