Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate women

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
More than I did yesterday, that is all

Careful the mods will warn you for baiting

You are continuing to evolve in the right direction. Good man with good instincts.

Good morning, I hate women

Good fucking morning

i gradually hate women more each passing day.

Hating foids is learned. Its the only rational response after interacting with them in any capacity

Women don,t have souls and will not enter the eternal kingdom, they are responsible for what is wrong with the earth

Goood, goood. Feel the evil run through your veins. Now go and do gods work youngling :feelsree:

Top of the morning to you laddies, I despise women :feelsYall:

Women don,t have souls and will not enter the eternal kingdom, they are responsible for what is wrong with the earth

U cant choose being naturally hypergamous. I hate them, but realistically they were never going to not satisfy their hypergamic urges the second they got off the leash (indicating no ability of fighting off their natural desires). We need to blame the people who took them off the leash (either elite whites or elite nosetribe men).

Last edited: