Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hated school

Rey_Palpatine

Rey_Palpatine

Banned
-
Everyone was fucking expect me. I hated everyone at my school bunch of faggots. Some i saw were just going to get themselves bashed to death by them simply trash talking people. I remeber this one retard he was actually retarded and he wanted to be a writer so he wrote retarded things like "this X thing travels 9 thousand trillion light years a atto second". I was like no one want's to read that retarded shit, he just used the biggest numbers he could think of. I should have tolled him he should stop writing stupid shit. I remeber some girls saying that they read it. I just assume they were mocking his god awful shitty stupid writing (he was not attractive).

Same, huge incel trait tbh

I hated school too it was just a bunch of big brain assholes IQ mogging me and calling me stupid
I hated the teachers too they also called me stupid

At school , the guys were trying to look like they got laid and lying about their true experiences. Can’t tell you how many times I caught guys lying.

idk if I just had a stroke or something but I cannot understand what you wrote bro

i skipped school so many times

I fucking hated school so much, it was unbelievable.
I literally skipped weeks of school, even my parents almost went to court because of it.
Not to mention, I had the most tardies and absences in my school at one point.
Got straight D's and F's but still graduated, fuck that institutionalized prison.

All I got from school was improving my reading and writting skills (I could already read before school because my mom taught me), learning basic math operations that can be useful and getting the paper that is required to do some stuff. 99% of it was just being taught a mix of lies and useless shit and being traumatized by bully and all those long hours having to sit down among people I hated.

The modern school system is a disaster, like so, so many other things developed in the 19th century.

School system is rigged to favor women. They make bullshit homework+participation like 60% of ur grade , so the toilets through socialcircle maxxing can all copy the smartest foids work, and don't even have to pass the exams to get at least a B-. School wasn't interesting until college, but I lost motivation near the end due to my Inceldom.

school should be abolished, or even better: women should be banned from receiving any form of education

I never really liked school

I think my attendance was around 85%. Used to always pretend I was sick.

School is a fucking hellhole if you’re incel, but then again so is everywhere else

"Best years of your life" my fucking ass.

I hated school as well. Jfl I still have senior year to go

Truecel trait: You hate school