Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have 0 respect for 21 century women

TheCommunist

TheCommunist

Recruit
★★★★
These hoes think it's outrageous and disrespectful to ask them sex.
But when you ask when is the last time they did it it's like a week ago and they are single.
I mean fuck, they reject you and laugh in your face, then are surprised when finding out you never had sex while they have it weekly
They don't say anything when they see statistics with men suicide rates being 3:1
So many could have saved a life if they left the bullshit at the door and just accepted that guy's sex request on the fking dating app or something
Not directly, but that guy staying in eternal depression doesn't help for sure
And it's not like they are taken, they are fking single but won't spread legs for guys under 6 ft, but for the rich and tall ones they do?!?!!!? how does it makes sense when they won't even stay with the guy afterwards

I don't fucking know how they can sleep at night knowing they leave men starving like this and fucking dying inside because the lack of such a thing that everyone should experience.
In the past parents used to choose for their kids who they marry and no one was left without a pair
Everyone was happier too and suicides were rare.

Last edited:
something went wrong with your title

I don't fucking know how they can sleep at night knowing they leave men starving like this and fucking dying inside because the lack of such a thing that everyone should experience.
In the past parents used to choose for their kids who they marry and no one was left without a pair
JFL THEY DONT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT US

These hoes think it's outrageous and disrespectful to ask them sex.
But when you ask when is the last time they did it it's like a week ago and they are single.
I mean fuck, they reject you and laugh in your face, then are surprised when finding out you never had sex while they have it weekly
They don't say anything when they see statistics with men suicide rates being 3:1
So many could have saved a life if they left the bullshit at the door and just accepted that guy's sex request on the fking dating app or something
Not directly, but that guy staying in eternal depression doesn't help for sure
And it's not like they are taken, they are fking single but won't spread legs for guys under 6 ft, but for the rich and tall ones they do?!?!!!? how does it makes sense when they won't even stay with the guy afterwards

Foids don't care about that.

They only care about themselves.

I have 0 respect for any century woman.

Why would you? What have foids done to earn men's respect? Besides losing most of the qualities that men seek in a woman. Surely, now they can get a job and wear nikes, woo hoo girl power!!! But being an independent individual who is able to live on his own is not that big of achievement.

Last edited:
They are psychopaths

Good morning I hate women