Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have 57 written songs

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Just went through all my lyrics notepads here and did the math. I'm not counting all the incomplete ones and also the very old ones which I forgot/don't consider as good.

Feels bad that I probably will never able to release all of them (many don't have English lyrics, they're remainders of old bands and projects I had, so they only have Portuguese lyrics), let alone with a decent recording. Just one song is so much work to produce if one wants a really good recording.

Just went through all my lyrics notepads here and did the math. I'm not counting all the incomplete ones and also the very old ones which I forgot/don't consider as good.

Feels bad that I probably will never able to release all of them (many don't have English lyrics, they're remainders of old bands and projects I had, so they only have Portuguese lyrics), let alone with a decent recording. Just one song is so much work to produce if one wants a really good recording.
Do you actually produce music?

I've written a few songs when I was still a blue-pilled preteen about love with a foid and shit.

What genre of music are they?

many don't have English lyrics, they're remainders of old bands and projects I had, so they only have Portuguese lyrics
Release them in portuguese

Nice. Creativity mogs me to the moon

I wrote 2 songs in 2021 (so far)
I wrote 13 songs in 2020
I wrote 1 song exactly during the transition of 2019 to 2020
I wrote 20 songs in 2019
I wrote 2 songs in 2018
I wrote 1 song in 2017
I wrote 0 songs in 2016
I wrote 2 songs in 2015
I wrote 2 songs in 2014
I wrote 6 songs in 2013
I wrote 6 songs in 2012
I wrote 2 songs in 2011

I wrote more songs in 2011 and before but either forgot them or don't find them good enough.

Do you actually produce music?
I suck at production and find it boring, that's why I got someone to help me with that. I released several songs on my channel, but one couldn't say they were really produced. I just recorded them with my cellphone and dabbled with the volumes a bit.

Release them in portuguese
Do you think that'd be a wise move?

What genre of music are they?
Most are alternative rock I guess. Though the acoustic format of my releases so far could make them sound like some other genre, idk. Some are bossa nova (LDAR Bossa; A Brief Traditional Rhapsody) and... circus music? (Clown World).

Nice. Creativity mogs me to the moon
Thanks. I feel good that I got into playing and writting music back when I still had enough motivation to go through the boring part of it. I started playing the guitar and trying to write music at 15 and only started writting songs which I deemed doable at 22-23.

I've written a few songs when I was still a blue-pilled preteen about love with a foid and shit.
Yeah, I wrote some ones I'd feel really embarassed of showing people now in my early composition days (2005-2010).

Do you think that'd be a wise move?
Yeah why not? As long as the lyrics are not bluepilled I don't see why you shouldn't release a song you like. Who cares about the language. Just make sure to post the lyrics translation.

I was thinking about writing and releasing music but I lost motivation after finding the black pill, but now that I've accepted it I'm thinking about writing and releasing black-pilled songs.

IDo you think that'd be a wise move?
Doesn't matter. Whatever languages you can sing in. I listen to Brazilian songs sometimes.
Yeah, I wrote some ones I'd feel really embarassed of showing people now in my early composition days (2005-2010).
I guess same here, but I think it's still worth releasing.

You're in a band? What genre?

Perform them on YouTube or sign up for a record label.
My last band lasted from 2011 through 2015, then we broke up. Many of the earlier songs in that list were written for that band, including this one:

This song was written between December 25 and December 30, 2012. I had just marathoned K-On! for the first time and really enjoyed the comfy vibe of the anime and the songs. It was originally sang one octave higher and I imagined it was made for Yui from K-On! to sing, kek. The original Portuguese lyrics were not that different from those English lyrics I created in 2019; I was already an incel back then, even though I had never heard of the term.

Perform them on YouTube or sign up for a record label.
That was my goal back in the day but all my bands had problems. It's very complicated to have a band, especially when there's no clear leader. In my last band, it was usually one guy wanting to do X, the other wanting the exact opposite and me in the middle trying to make them gt along.

Also, pretty difficult to make it with rock music in Brazil in the 2010s anyway. Nowadays, even more so.

get them to soundcloud

I record music and have a Spotify, but I would never release it here cause you could doxx me in 2 minutes.