Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a better explanation for the telepathic effect

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
Basically you know how in the game red dead redemption there's an honour system where if you have a bad interaction with one NPC it can effect your interaction with every other NPC you interact with, it's basically like that, if one person looks at me and thinks I'm ugly, then that will effect how every other person sees me, even if there's a girl who finds me attractive, if someone looks at me and thinks I'm ugly then the girl will find me a bit less attractive.

Chads are immune to the telepathic effect tho because more people find them good looking than than people who think they are ugly, so even if someone looks at chad and thinks fuck he's ugly, it won't have any effect on his relationships because all the people who find him good looking will cancel out the telepathic effect of the guy who thinks he's ugly

That's fantastic!

Telly pathetic phenomenon is due to youth turning to the internet & a lack of creativity in shows.

Bro stop this nonsensical shit, you're ugly so people feel repelled end of story wtf is this telepathic shit jfl.

OP if you mean some concept of what is beautiful comes not just from inherent taste but also mimicking others' tastes, there's some truth to that.

I don't know to what degree though. Like if you rewrote foid mental software so that 99/10 viewed gigachad as an ugly 1/10 then a foid who inherently would've pegged him as a 10/10 might mirror them and downgrade her opinion to a 9/10 or even an 8/10 but I don't think it would go very far.

Conversely if you rewrote the 99/100 foid brains to think a guy they'd inherently view as 1/10 due to genetics was 10/10, then the 1/100 unaffected foid might boost her opinion of him to 2/10 or even 3/10 I guess

In the end though, "8/10" chad still defeats the "3/10" incel, even if it's by a gap of 5 points instead of 9

Bro stop this nonsensical shit, you're ugly so people feel repelled end of story wtf is this telepathic shit jfl.
The odd few people who don't find me ugly always end up inevitably suddenly perceiving my face as ugly, I think it's because of the telepathic effect of the people staring at me and thinking I'm ugly
OP if you mean some concept of what is beautiful comes not just from inherent taste but also mimicking others' tastes, there's some truth to that.

I don't know to what degree though. Like if you rewrote foid mental software so that 99/10 viewed gigachad as an ugly 1/10 then a foid who inherently would've pegged him as a 10/10 might mirror them and downgrade her opinion to a 9/10 or even an 8/10 but I don't think it would go very far.

Conversely if you rewrote the 99/100 foid brains to think a guy they'd inherently view as 1/10 due to genetics was 10/10, then the 1/100 unaffected foid might boost her opinion of him to 2/10 or even 3/10 I guess

In the end though, "8/10" chad still defeats the "3/10" incel, even if it's by a gap of 5 points instead of 9

This actually happened, this foid went from saying "these guys aren't cute" to saying they "aren't half bad" after I sent her a screenshot of some gay guy getting a boner over them

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210206_151954_sh.whisper.jpg
    Screenshot_20210206_151954_sh.whisper.jpg
    584 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: