Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have a confession to make

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
I once bought condoms from a convenience store, trying to feel better about myself.

When I got home, I slipped on the condoms and jerked off in them, affirming to myself

“Why yes, I need condoms because I’m a sex-haver, this sex is really good, condoms are a necessity for my active sex life”

The high-feeling illusion of being a sex-haver felt great, even if it only lasted a few seconds

Do you guys know what I mean?

I bought condoms trying to fool myself, even for a second, into unconsciously thinking, “I bought this, therefore I must need it for something important” and giving myself the illusion of validation that why yes, I definitely must be satisfying my sexual needs since I have this here condom”

Last edited:
wtf is this thread bro

I once bought condoms from a convenience store, trying to feel better about myself.

When I got home, I slipped on the condoms and jerked off in them, affirming to myself

“Why yes, I need condoms because I’m a sex-haver, this sex is really good, condoms are a necessity for my active sex life”

The high-feeling illusion of being a sex-haver felt great, even if it only lasted a few seconds
Well im not the only one

Tfw never bought condoms cus that would be a waste of money.

I did that too.

Did the condom fit?

CuckTears will make fun of you for sure :cryfeels:

CuckTears will make fun of you for sure
CuckTears are bitch ass niggas, i've dealt with people who told me death threats and i have shrugged them all off, CuckTears would have a mental breakdown if a chad bullied them

Believe me when I say... I don't get it.

This is what inceldom does to you, it makes your brain find ways to cope with being a biological failure. It paints an illusion of a reality in which you were actually successful with foids.

You just inceldommaxxed

I once bought condoms, a couple years later I took a look at them and found they expired! :feelshaha::feelsbadman:

It never begun for incels

I rate this cope 4/10

I was going to buy some condoms so I don’t have to clean my onahole out if I use it at night when the parents are home. I also recently found a receipt for the onahole and it is almost 3 years old.

I wanna try fapping with condoms some day

just masturbate with condoms on theory

Have you tried magnum dong game?

Just live in an illusion bro

I put lotion between my hands and fuck them both instead.

I also bought condoms a couple of times to see what it felt like to have one, it was just out of curiosity

Was the cashier surprised?

I was going to buy some condoms so I don’t have to clean my onahole out
The thing about that though is... wouldn't you still be putting lube inside it and need to clean out the lube?

What model do you have NA? I'm interested in this one in case I grow a 2nd penis.

Last edited: