Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have a feeling I’m gonna be crying while hugging my pillow tightly tonight

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
That’s how alone I feel. That’s how unlovable I feel. God I wish I was loved. I will never be loved by someone of the opposite sex. I will never have friends. I will never start a family. It will never happen. I’m going to die alone. I have nothing to live for. I wish someone would kill me because I’m too scared to do it myself. And I think me getting murdered would be easier on my parents than me committing suicide. God. I don’t know how much more of this I can take. And there’s no one out there that can or would be willing to save me. I’m on my own. It’s no one’s fault my life is like this. I was just unlucky enough to be dealt a shit hand, born into an unjust world.
God I hate being lonely. At least I could have friends if I wasn’t so shy and awkward.

Last edited:
This is fucking brutal bro

i'm sorry you feel that way, Life is bad. Sometimes we have to deal with what life throws us. It isn't fair on you, or any of us.

Haven't cried in 14 years can't relate

it's beyond over for can'tcopecells
hope you can scramble some happiness together:feelsbadman:

I would hug you if I could bro

No homo tho

I do the same every night except I don't cry anymore

Dude sorry about that. I got laid off and i'm truly alone. ur not alone

I always hug my pillow when sleeping tbh, helps me feel more human.

All that there's left to do with an existence like this