Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have a habit of constantly tearing my hair out

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Will it make me bald faster? I hope not. I have a ton of hair but I feel a constant urge ti just start tearing it out and I do it passively all the time. My scalp hurts but I still do it. How bad will this be down the line do you all think?

I don't tear mine but if I go ~2-3 days without washing my hair and I run through it with my fingers then a bit of hair will fall.

You should probably stop doing that

I don't tear mine but if I go ~2-3 days without washing my hair and I run through it with my fingers then a bit of hair will fall.
I think that's normal

It helps if you do it in public while screaming and wailing. Just more satisfying that way.

Same, but I think that's completely typical especially if you haven't washed your hair for a couple of days.

Keep your hair man