Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i have a headache for no reason

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
i am not dehydrated or hungry
Peep

block the sunlight :feelstastyman:ghhv

Take some pills against headaches. They should work for temporary things

Overdose on advil

brain tumor rip fag

I had the same thing happen to me a while ago with extreme dizziness. You need to sleep it off, that’s what I did.

Hypertension, lay off the salty food.

niger wat
That’s right OP. It’s a dude and I have a screenshot of you saying you want to fuck his armpits. Send me $500 to my paypal or I’m sending the screenshot to all your family members! HAHAHA :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsokman:

D03470870-p3.jpg

Do you have these things at home @Indari

That’s right OP. It’s a dude and I have a screenshot of you saying you want to fuck his armpits. Send me $500 to my paypal or I’m sending the screenshot to all your family members! HAHAHA :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsokman:
give me original full pic so i can masterbat plz
D03470870-p3.jpg

Do you have these things at home @Indari
no only fake chinese pills my mom is a witch

did u try what I previously suggested?

Start gymcelling nigga ur muscles are cramping up from LDAR causing headaches and such.

A nice soft bullet to the brain might help

Kek, Shuaiby made such a mess. Shotgun or nothing tbh

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I remember when I was a NerfFag. Used to fucking love shooting games with my brother. Then for my 11th birthday party, I wanted to have a nerf party but everyone told me it was gay. :feelsrope:
Damn fuck them, nerf was the shit :feelsautistic: until I upgraded to BB guns :feelsokman:. Now all I need is to upgrade to real guns :cool:.

Damn fuck them, nerf was the shit :feelsautistic: until I upgraded to BB guns :feelsokman:. Now all I need is to upgrade to real guns :cool:.
Lol hopefully you live in America then

Lol hopefully you live in America then
I do, so saving up some money sadly since I'm not 21 I can't buy handheld guns. But I'm going to buy a shotgun. They are expensive though so yeah might take a while kek.