Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a lot of goals but i feel like getting a GF would erase them temporarily

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I have goals for my life outside of simply getting a GF or having intercourse. Some of these goals are actually quite delusional in my opinion. Regardless, right now, I’m working on making them happen. However, I feel like if I were to get a GF right now, I would become extremely unfocused and infatuated with her vagene. Not sure if that’s a good thing.

Anyways, it feels like I’m just being somewhat unrealistic by setting these grandiose goals and blocking out what I really want the most right now which is a sexual relationship with a foid.

But I do think that men in general need goals that go beyond sex. Relationships are temporary, big achievements will last in memory forever. What is success without a female partner though? You can’t just revel in your achievements alone, doing it together with a foid is so much better.

everyone here is to far gone to go back imo. even if you did start getting sex and validation from females I truly don't believe the majority of us would be able to develop a typical bluepilled infatuation typically described in popular country songs for example. it just isn't possible for us. holes are just something to milk our cocks with and stroke our egos, that's all they can offer us. we're to far in to go back to a delutional "in love" and be satisfied. would it help our mental health? no shit. but it wouldn't make you satisfied as youd still see chads fucking a new girl every weekend and you will never achieve that with your ugly face. even if one bitch did truly love you. it could still not equate to anything as youd still have your blackpill goggles on and not be able to unsee how your life is still second rate due to your looks. there is no escaping our genetic reality and these 1st world countries will never feel like home to us, no matter if the kikes gave us women to appease or not.

Goals more like copes ngl.
I want to learn AE asap tbh. Stuff like color grading and vfx.

The greatest achievement for any organism is having offspring. Everything else is less important.

For me it's the exact opposite, I feel like as long as I can't have a gf or sex, I won't be able to focus on any other aspect of my life. Having a girlfriend that I could have intercourse with would give me the motivation to fix my life and accomplish something because then I'd have all of my basic needs (food, sex, love) covered.
According to Maslow's hierachy of needs, people can only start working on things like having a good job and improving themselves if they are provided with intimacy/love from other people.
iu

My goals are wagecucking and coping so I don’t commit suicide. My ultimate goal is to live long enough to die of a natural cause or cancer and not suicide.

Having a girlfriend shouldn’t even be a life goal, it just comes natural to most people. We basically have to alter ourselves through looksmaxxing and work hard to get a small chance at what most people just stumble into.

For me it's the exact opposite, I feel like as long as I can't have a gf or sex, I won't be able to focus on any other aspect of my life. Having a girlfriend that I could have intercourse with would give me the motivation to fix my life and accomplish something because then I'd have all of my basic needs (food, sex, love) covered.
According to Maslow's hierachy of needs, people can only start working on things like having a good job and improving themselves if they are provided with intimacy/love from other people.
iu

This actually does seem like it would make the most sense for the majority of people. I mean how many successful incels are there? Not many I would venture to say tbh...

This actually does seem like it would make the most sense for the majority of people. I mean how many successful incels are there? Not many I would venture to say tbh...
Yeah, how many high-level politicians or ultra-rich CEO's are single? Close to zero I'd guess. Men need a healthy dose of pussy and love to get somewhere in life.