Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a virus on my stomach and i might have corona

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
Posting this even if most people here won't care.For the past few weeks,if i eat more then 500 calories worth of food i get a shit ton of pain and spend around 4-7 struggling in pain and not being able to do anything.I went to a doctor and the doctor gave me some meds and made me do a test.she treated me like a human person so i was quited amazed at that.anyway one of the meds seemed to work but the other med(the med that was to be used to help my pain) didn't seem to do anything.maybe it would hurt more if i hadn't taken it,but compared to the pains before i started taking them,it didn't seem to be much of a difference.Anyway,even with all the meds i still couldn't eat much food (at best 500-700 calories worth of food),so i have been hungry and in quite some pain if i simply overstretch even one bit of my food portions.

Anyway got the results and i have some random virus,and need to take meds for 1 week.In some rare cases the pain might not go away after 2 months.It might also dissapear just after taking the meds.Let's hope that happens.Kinda sucks not being able to eat what you want for christmas and spending it in minor hunger(and maybe in a shit ton of pain),but i probably deserve it anyway.

the female doctor told me that i should take a corona test,just in "case".I have no idea what this virus has to do with corona and this might just have been a ploy for me to pay for the corona virus test that the clinic she works in offers.Either way,only god knows and i am going to take the corona test for free at some random nhs testing spot(think it's nhs.)

edit: thanks for everyone who has wished me to get well.

Last edited:
stomach viruses are the worst.
i had bad gastroenteritis around 10 years and that began my chronic illness of gastroparesis.
it's safe to say my life was basically ruined by this.
there's other cases of permanent nerve damage from stomach bugs as well.

anyway, if gastrointestinal issues are the main symptom, i doubt it's corona, which makes itself felt more through flulike and respiratory symptoms, if you are to believe the media.

Get better soon brocel

Hopefully the situation gets better for you.

i had bad gastroenteritis around 10 years and that began my chronic illness of gastroparesis.

anyway, if gastrointestinal issues are the main symptom, i doubt it's corona, which makes itself felt more through flulike and respiratory symptoms, if you are to believe the media.
To suffer is a terrible thing.May the lord have mercy on us fellowcel.

i don't have diarrhea or vomiting .I mean i do vomit because it helps the pain a bit but it's rare when my body forces me to vomit.i vomit because i force myself to vomit.Still the pain is a bitch and i can't do nothing but walk back and forth(walking lessens the pain just a bit less),try to vomit,vomit and suffer in pain for a few hours.I also can't concentrate on nothing when i am in such pain,so i cant cope with food or anything.I could maybe cope with music but i don't have a phone or speakers and i am sure not going to drag my laptop around for 4-7 hours.

the life of the incel is a sad thing

To suffer is a terrible thing.May the lord have mercy on us fellowcel.

i don't have diarrhea or vomiting .I mean i do vomit because it helps the pain a bit but it's rare when my body forces me to vomit.i vomit because i force myself to vomit.Still the pain is a bitch and i can't do nothing but walk back and forth(walking lessens the pain just a bit less),try to vomit,vomit and suffer in pain for a few hours.I also can't concentrate on nothing when i am in such pain,so i cant cope with food or anything.I could maybe cope with music but i don't have a phone or speakers and i am sure not going to drag my laptop around for 4-7 hours.

the life of the incel is a sad thing
These were exactly my symptoms -- constant nausea without vomiting. I also couldn't concentrate because of the nausea. Another thing I noticed was persistent constipation and acid reflux.

There's a point after a few weeks or so when you realize that it's not an acute illness; it's going to be with you forever. I hoped I would get better, but I never did. I just became inured to the nausea.

My suggestion is don't spend too much money on doctors. Gastrointestinal ailments are hard to diagnose and they will recommend expensive tests for you. What helps is if you have access to domperidone.

brutal, I wish you the best bro, hope you can get better soon

damn, how do someone get these?

Make sure to get the vaxxx big daddy gooberment only wants to save you and loves you

Eat some activated charcoal bro!

(Look it up!)

You might be suffering from rabies. You are going to die soon.

t. Med student

I don't think its Corona, I had dry cough and respiratory problems before starting having stomach problems but its not the same for everyone. I hope you get better, I will pray for you.

Posting this even if most people here won't care.For the past few weeks,if i eat more then 500 calories worth of food i get a shit ton of pain and spend around 4-7 struggling in pain and not being able to do anything.I went to a doctor and the doctor gave me some meds and made me do a test.she treated me like a human person so i was quited amazed at that.anyway one of the meds seemed to work but the other med(the med that was to be used to help my pain) didn't seem to do anything.maybe it would hurt more if i hadn't taken it,but compared to the pains before i started taking them,it didn't seem to be much of a difference.Anyway,even with all the meds i still couldn't eat much food (at best 500-700 calories worth of food),so i have been hungry and in quite some pain if i simply overstretch even one bit of my food portions.

Anyway got the results and i have some random virus,and need to take meds for 1 week.In some rare cases the pain might not go away after 2 months.It might also dissapear just after taking the meds.Let's hope that happens.Kinda sucks not being able to eat what you want for christmas and spending it in minor hunger(and maybe in a shit ton of pain),but i probably deserve it anyway.

the female doctor told me that i should take a corona test,just in "case".I have no idea what this virus has to do with corona and this might just have been a ploy for me to pay for the corona virus test that the clinic she works in offers.Either way,only god knows and i am going to take the corona test for free at some random nhs testing spot(think it's nhs.)

Get well soon brocel

My cousin had something like this a few years ago and they couldn’t figure out what it was.

Fortunately for him it went away with time but man was he frustrated at the annoyance this brought into his life.

If memory serves correct they scoped him out and tested him in every possible way ie possibly colonoscopy, esophagus scoping, having him drink weird shit that was probably a dye to radioactively trace what was going on inside of his stomach but still nothing.

Corona won't hurt you, as a young guy boyo.

I pray for your other problem.

It will be ok

to those who are curious i am sligthly better now.i got tested for corona and the test said negative.maybe i am actually infected and the test didn't work out but i also don't have any corona systoms.

when it comes to the stomach virus,i just finished my main treatment(now all i have to do is take one pill every morning and maybe a few more pills if i have pain.).the pain now mostly seems to occur only if i eat fried food.tried it once because i thought my stomach was way better but fries was just too much.i still get a lot of gas and i burp a lot.it's too early to tell but in terms of food it seems that i should be fine as long as i eat "healthy".

brag thread, now everyone will want a virus on their stomach.

Is it H. pylori?

Is it H. pylori?
no idea.complicated name,can't remember.If i remember correctly the doctor said some of these meds were for "controlling" the acid.my memory is shoddy but i think he said that.Anyway one of the meds mention something about acid.

no idea.complicated name,can't remember.If i remember correctly the doctor said some of these meds were for "controlling" the acid.my memory is shoddy but i think he said that.Anyway one of the meds mention something about acid.
Sounds like gallbladder issues perhaps

Hope you’re doing alright bro

did u eat grass or something.

u visited a female doctor who wants to see us dead and take our money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back