Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have actually good genetics, but I wasted my potential

F

Feels

Banned
-
I'm 5'10 with a small dick, but I wasted my potential. I could have actually been 6'2 with a big dick.

I fucked up during puberty. I had bad diet, stayed up late, always playing video games, no exercise etc.

of course I didn't grow properly. I grew wrong.

if only I had been smart during puberty, I'd been fucking 6'2 with a big dick!

I wasted my potential so bad..

I can never get over this.

and for that, I'm gonna go ER.

DyvOM_s-200x150.gif

Cucktears preparing some content for themselves

Feels said:
what the fuk is "cucktears" ?

You know what ER is but you don't know what cucktears is? You cucktears faggots are so bad at this.

Dekim said:
You know what ER is but you don't know what cucktears is? You cucktears faggots are so bad at this.

I have no idea what the fuk "cucktears" is, you fucking idiot.

I know who ER is because I've heard of him. and I've seen his youtube videos.

Height is mostly genetic, close to being only genetic with very few exceptions. How do you know you could have been 6'2?

Feels said:
what the fuk is "cucktears" ?

Bad move cucktear shill, you've just got caught red handed.

Luker_Incel said:
Low-quality bait

yup someone call a mod and get this guy the fuck out of here

chudur-budur said:
Bad move cucktear shill, you've just got caught red handed.

I don't even know what cucktears is, you filthy little sub-human indian scum.

what the fuk is up with all you cucktears faggot?

Well this escalated fast.  Sorry you did live up to your potential bruh. Funny thread

Feels said:

yea the way you insult people and try to "pretend" gives away easily that you are cucktears infiltrator

im 6 2. parents fed me a lot of meat and cooked milk. but sadly i was the fat kid so pretty much fucked my youth up with that shit.

Yoyo said:
yea the way you insult people and try to "pretend" gives away easily that you are cucktears infiltrator

I have never had an account on cucktears. never had an account on incels either. I have never even been on reddit, you retard.

Hello fellow incels

hey, didn't someone make a post here that said basically the same thing??

it talked about how they had a bad diet in high school and they fucked it up for themselves. this is like a copy of that one

Feels said:
I have never had an account on cucktears. never had an account on incels either. I have never even been on reddit, you retard.

than how did you find out about this forum or know about ER

Feels said:

Incels are ugly but that does not mean they are morons.

Feels said:

you just exposed yourself again, you know we are talking about reddit. 

BETA CUCK EXPOSED.

Yoyo said:
you just exposed yourself again, you know we are talking about reddit. 

BETA CUCK EXPOSED.

the guy already made a post here and got banned. he didn't even change up the post hardly

jfc at you fucking idiots thinking I'm from reddit. I don't even know how to use reddit. that site is fucking confusing. 

I also don't know any sub-reddits. why are you idiots so quick to say "you are from reddit". everytime someone makes a thread here "you are from reddit". 

I have no idea what you stupid sub-humans are talking about.

Feels said:
jfc at you fucking idiots thinking I'm from reddit. I don't even know how to use reddit. that site is fucking confusing. 

I also don't know any sub-reddits. why are you idiots so quick to say "you are from reddit". everytime someone makes a thread here "you are from reddit". 

trying to insult us by calling us sub-humans yet is on here trying to say he is subhuman and over for him lol gtfo cucktear bitch

Sadist said:
trying to insult us by calling us sub-humans yet is on here trying to say he is subhuman and over for him lol gtfo cucktear bitch

shut up, you little cocksucking queer. prove that I'm from that shitty ass cucktear. cucktears is for beta sub-human sissies like you.

keep crying, you little bitch.

> Feb 2018

It's over.

Feels said:
shut up, you little cocksucking queer. prove that I'm from that shitty ass cucktear. cucktears is for beta sub-human sissies like you.

punk ass shit sniffing piece of discarded tampon go back to fucking cucktears and continue to jerk of to landwhales disgusting ankle creases which remind you of your mother who left you when you were 3 cause you had the face of a fat curry's asshole

Feels said:
I'm 5'10 with a small dick, but I wasted my potential. I could have actually been 6'2 with a big dick.

I fucked up during puberty. I had bad diet, stayed up late, always playing video games, no exercise etc.

Cope. Staying up late doesn't make your dick small lmao

I did all of those things but I still grew to be the same height as my father (5'10)

I simply didn't inherit the 6'+ genes the men from my mother's side have

Feels said:

dude you already got banned on your other account, just go away

Sadist said:
Feels said:
trying to insult us by calling us sub-humans yet is on here trying to say he is subhuman and over for him lol gtfo cucktear bitch

lol he knows he has been exposed does he think insulting us is gonna benefit him

Sadist said:
punk ass shit sniffing piece of discarded tampon go back to fucking cucktears and continue to jerk of to landwhales disgusting ankle creases which remind you of your mother who left you when you were 3 cause you had the face of a fat curry's asshole

lmfao

I also was only playing video games and didnt exercise. Thats the most important thing to grow propery. I am 6'5 and i did the exact same things you also did. I would have been myb shorter if i did exercise because exercising in a young age can prevent you from growing taller, deprnds on ehich kind of exercise. Gymceling is the worst thing you can do as a teenager

Sadist said:

I will rape your mother and force you to watch, you sub-human scum.

keep crying like the little sissy boi you are. you are nothing. you are a filthy worthless sub-human homo boi.

go back to cucktears, faggot. that's the place for faggots like you.

Just lol at thinking this guy is anything legitimate. It's a loser from cucktears with zero life whatsoever. The way he tries to say "What the fuck is cucktears faggot?" "What is cucktears?" just LOL. Way too goddamn obvious.

Get better at this.

By the way the post is still incredibly retarded and cope.

kkt6 said:
Cope. Staying up late doesn't make your dick small lmao

I did all of those things but I still grew to be the same height as my father (5'10)

I simply didn't inherit the 6'+ genes the men from my mother's side have

you're the one coping, you fucking retard. damn, you guys are fucking stupid.

how do you know that you couldn't have been taller?

being the same height as your father is a sign you fucked up your puberty, you little coping shit.

you know you fucked up and became a manlet, so that's why you're coping.

most people are taller than their father, you fucking idiot.

Feels said:

being the same height as your father is a sign you fucked up your puberty, you little coping shit.

go to sleep, its past your bedtime, Mr. Cucktear.

Feels said:

You really got nothing better to do friend?

Feels said:

keep crying like the little sissy boi you are. you are nothing. you are a filthy worthless sub-human homo boi.

boi you wish you could ever rape anyone with your small micropenis bet it wouldn't even fill up a fucking needle head much less a vagina, now go back to cleaning your moms boyfriend's used up condoms you use to show off to friends in hope that you can convince them you aren't a lonely virgin boy who gets off of watching his mother take ten black cocks in a train you wish you could be a part of while you cry to sleep thinking about how your fat ugly  oneitis still rejected you after all the orbiting you did and she didnt even let you take a whiff of her pussy cheese.

jfc at you sub-human worthless faggots. all of you deserve to get stoned to death.

all you are worthless sub-human infidels that are good for nothing. bunch of coping little losers.

just kill yourselves already, you fucking useless faggots.

yes, I'm talking to you.

to anyone who reads this, I'm talking to you.

Feels said:

you've been exposed, we found your other post, we know you're a troll. and you're a shitty troll. seriously, you want to talk shit about the guys on here but you come here just to shit on them and troll. you have no life, you're worse off than anyone here. you could be doing literally anything else but you come and troll a bunch of sad motherfuckers who've had shit lives because of cunts like you. just fuck off, man