Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have an amazing personality and I keep swiping right but no one swipes right back. I don’t even look at profile when I swipe right.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/k31g54/im_510_at_187lbs_am_i_just_too_overweight_and/

This guy isn't really ugly but this is an example of the kind of guys who jestermaxx on /r/Tinder. He's finally questioning whether it might not be about personality (JFL). 172 fucking comments, almost all coping.

Redditors are so god damn bluepilled it's hard to believe. How the fuck could you put that photo up and think you'd compare with the fucking gigachads of Tinder who look like male models.

Mogs me by a lot. Just lose some weight and make a manlier facial expression, really (I mean, he won't get shit on Tinder probably, but he can probably ascend by other means).

that normie mogs me to self harm and has to throw a pity party to get some attention jfl

He needs to lose fat, workout, get haircut, dress like an adult, then he will get dates

He is definitely not ugly but he looks creepy (non-chads only can be considered creepy, so this extends to anyone who's not chad) due to that awkward smile and the pose. It screams "autism" and women don't like that. So of course he's not getting matches (except for maybe bots and OnlyFans scammers).

he just needs to smile more (and humiliate himself further)