Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have an irrational hatred of young/teen girls around my age.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Literally the worst and most insufferable, egotistical and vain disgusting creatures ever to exist. I always get a nice justice boner whenever something terrible happens to them (their 20th chad boyfriend with an amazing personality beating them to death), and I wouldn't feel an iota of sadness if they all died a horrible, gruesome death. Is there anything more of a waste of oxygen than the female youth?

They all are a bunch of smug cunts who know they can get away with and do whatever the fuck they want, because of the worthless simping boomers making them all think their shit don't stink and social media making them all think they deserve chad and chad only. I would like nothing more than to take their stupid fucking iphones with their cracked into a million pieces screens and beat them to death with it. Fuck these stupid cunts.

(I do not condone violence acts, by the way.)

Last edited:
The fact that you're calling it irrational means you aren't fully black pilled. Its not irrational. You have been exposed to the truth and you need to come to terms with reality.

They are less appealing in both character and appearance then they were years before. They lack respect, class, and any emotion other then their primal desire to fuck the best looking male. And worst of all, they don't believe its irrational to hate you for being born a certain way.

So why do you think its irrational to hate them? Because they have a hole?

you're 20 right? so by then they have already taken over a dozen dicks and been spammed by 100s of dudes online asking them for sex. egotistical cunts all of them

Yeah teenage foids are by far the worst kind of foids. Spoiled, selfish, solipsistic cunts.

Women are founders of culture. What they desire is what most of the men on this planet will want to be. They CHOse to love aggressive, dominant, bullies. And they CHOse you to be the victim and loser of this game. Why would you not want to CHOose to hate them back. They don't see an issue in turning YOUR SUFFERING into a game. The person who is the most intimidating, aggressive and evil (in terms of looks) wins them as the prize. Yes I hate them too

It’s not irrational

What do you mean, "irrational"?

young people are mostly retarded

I swear to god I feel like vomiting when talking to the average normie, it's almost like we're different species

It's not irrational. It's actually perfectly rational. I just meant I feel hatred for them no matter who they are. Irrational was the wrong word to use.
you're 20 right? so by then they have already taken over a dozen dicks and been spammed by 100s of dudes online asking them for sex. egotistical cunts all of them
God fucking dammit.

1FFAA067 09B6 4B12 95BB 41A64C50DCED

Women are founders of culture. What they desire is what most of the men on this planet will want to be. They CHOse to love aggressive, dominant, bullies. And they CHOse you to be the victim and loser of this game. Why would you not want to CHOose to hate them back. They don't see an issue in turning YOUR SUFFERING into a game. The person who is the most intimidating, aggressive and evil (in terms of looks) wins them as the prize. Yes I hate them too
BASED beyond belief
young people are mostly retarded

I swear to god I feel like vomiting when talking to the average normie, it's almost like we're different species
Yeah teenage foids are by far the worst kind of foids. Spoiled, selfish, solipsistic cunts.
The fact that you're calling it irrational means you aren't fully black pilled. Its not irrational. You have been exposed to the truth and you need to come to terms with reality.

They are less appealing in both character and appearance then they were years before. They lack respect, class, and any emotion other then their primal desire to fuck the best looking male. And worst of all, they don't believe its irrational to hate you for being born a certain way.

It's natural to hate and despise those that want you DEAD, it's totally normal to hate those whores, It would be strange If you acted like the average cuck and worshiped people that blatantly despise you.

It's natural to hate and despise those that want you DEAD, it's totally normal to hate those whores, It would be strange If you acted like the average cuck and worshiped people that blatantly despise you.
You are so right.
Fuck me for ever showing pity for these wastes of oxygen. I genuinely wish nothing but the worst suffering imaginable on those that despise me.

You are so right.
Fuck me for ever showing pity for these wastes of oxygen. I genuinely wish nothing but the worst suffering imaginable on those that despise me.

Don't feel guilty for that brocel, they made and make you suffer since you were a little kid and NEVER had any kind of pity for you, show NO SYMPATHY for these hypergamous disgusting chad only whores, bring hell to them brocel.

View attachment 357614

Don't feel guilty for that brocel, they made and make you suffer since you were a little kid and NEVER had any kind of pity for you, show NO SYMPATHY for these hypergamous disgusting chad only whores
It brings me great joy and happiness whenever I see them suffering as a result of being chad chasers, and I absolutely laugh my ass off when they cry about getting cheated on or pumped and dumped. I can't wait for these stuck up teenage cunts to get old and die alone, or better yet. kill themselves because they've been alpha widowed. THEY FUCKING DESERVE IT.

bring hell to them brocel.
I hatemog them into oblivion, I will unleash all hell on them.

It brings me great joy and happiness whenever I see them suffering as a result of being chad chasers, and I absolutely laugh my ass off when they cry about getting cheated on or pumped and dumped. I can't wait for these stuck up teenage cunts to get old and die alone, or better yet. kill themselves because they've been alpha widowed. THEY FUCKING DESERVE IT.

I hatemog them into oblivion, I will unleash all hell on them.
Hope they die a Very painful death.

I have bad news for you
so do they toward you.

Your hatred is perfectly logical. Femoids are just worthless chadsexual cumdumpsters and sell out their own just to get more Chad dick. Don't feel abnormal about it, I used to think it was irrational and it turned out that femoids are filth. Grow a spine and forget about pandering femoids and cucks and their jew enablers.

It’s a rational and justified hatred

JFL if you don't hate foids as an incel

Literally the worst and most insufferable, egotistical and vain disgusting creatures ever to exist. I always get a nice justice boner whenever something terrible happens to them (their 20th chad boyfriend with an amazing personality beating them to death), and I wouldn't feel an iota of sadness if they all died a horrible, gruesome death. Is there anything more of a waste of oxygen than the female youth?

They all are a bunch of smug cunts who know they can get away with and do whatever the fuck they want, because of the worthless simping boomers making them all think their shit don't stink and social media making them all think they deserve chad and chad only. I would like nothing more than to take their stupid fucking iphones with their cracked into a million pieces screens and beat them to death with it. Fuck these stupid cunts.

I feel you boyo. i have the exact same feelings every fuckiing day. If I dont see them, but if I have them in front of me is even worst.
JFL if you don't hate foids as an incel
based
It’s a rational and justified hatred
well you guys have cheer me up just before I go to a mental center were i would not be ablet to talk about my problems because 'hating foids is wrong uhh'
Don't feel guilty for that brocel, they made and make you suffer since you were a little kid and NEVER had any kind of pity for you, show NO SYMPATHY for these hypergamous disgusting chad only whores, bring hell to them broce
agree
thats how the world ticks, yet it is continuosly denyied in media, soyceity, normal conversations between men, etc
that is why it's EXTRA FUCKED UP that those are the ones that I find more atractive

Last edited:

This. I completely hate them. I hate their hyena-like laughter, I hate them for their carefree life, I despise them for all they have that I don't have (fun, life prospects, success) - I hate rich, young, educated and good-looking people with a burning passion. Our modern soyciety is Sodom and Gomorrah for the genetic elite of men and all females, no deeper meaning/higher purpose can be found in our soyciety, only mindless hedonism that is only available for a tiny minority of men while the rest lives a meaningless existence as a neutered working drone.

Fuck that dystopian hellhole of a soyciety, freedom is the greatest lie of all lies because the freedom of some always comes at the expense of others and with our definition of freedom the genetic elite lives a great life while all others are destined to rot.

This rant for example out of the movie "25th hour" probably summarizes my feelings towards that modern hellhole called west:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgL_5QcZCMo

Its a hate of the degeneracy and also a hatred of the fact that over time they will degenerate even more and contribute to the pathetic society we are witnessing the decline of.

Its the damn soyciety, they are treated as gods since birth and then they start to act so. We need to bring down the soyciety and make it all burn.