Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HAVE ASCENDED, BRETHREN

42cel

42cel

Banned
-
to a 500+ posts dark-cyan peasant. I achieved this by showering multiple times a day. If I can do it, you can do it too. How did the postchads here (1k+ posts) ascend even further? Is this a mixture between showering and hitting the gym or do you have your own special recipe? Please share.

Still a pathetic virgin, though.

I have ascended to 1300 posts in 2 and a half weeks. the secret is to have no life, no friends. no showers

I got a haircut and I have ascended since then.

TheVman said:
I have ascended to 1300 posts in 2 and a half weeks. the secret is to have no life, no friends. no showers

And literally 0 interests in anything even remotely resembling something that isn't this forum

Wow what a slayer

towncel said:
And literally 0 interests in anything even remotely resembling something that isn't this forum

Exactly. This is how you get big

You have to have a good personality without trying.

My brain directly connects to the wifi and I can only resolve the incels.is domain name to an IP address.

Did people not read the text below.

i got a haircut 7 times

Congratulations, buddy.

Just a few more thousand posts, so you could be with the big dogs ;).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Congratulations, buddy.

Just a few more thousand posts, so you could be with the big dogs ;).

... which will be even bigger dogs by the time I get there. JFL @ 25 posts a day

42cel said:
... which will be even bigger dogs by the time I get there. JFL @ 25 posts a day

that not too bad

People with no life hate him

Learn the truth now