Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have ascended

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I have surpassed the week of no fap. I am now at day 8. It is easy. I need to get some vitamind D3 now and some other vitamins. Soonish I will start taking some growth hormones.

I have surpassed the week of no fap. I am now at day 8. It is easy. I need to get some vitamind D3 now and some other vitamins. Soonish I will start taking some growth hormones.
It’s been literally years since I’ve taken a break from fapping

Summer of no fap and rage.

Now lift some foids car, more specifically a rich foids car.

Milk-toast IQ.

Do the supplements help with no fap?

then fap again, the only benefit of nofap is increased test at 7th-8th day then it goes down

Do the supplements help with no fap?

I need to order some ZMA again, also some vitamin D3. Perhaps I will purchase some general vitamin pills for consuming right before dinner.

You have not ascended until you get your driver license :incel:

Fick auf Testosteron, gib mir Wachstumshormone!

I am proud of you brother. You give me motivation.

why are you taking growth hormones? unless you are underaged i dont see how taking growth hormones can help you grow

Fick auf Testosteron, gib mir Wachstumshormone!

Growth hormones are indeed legit. It is used for anti-aging reasons and even physicians do approve the positive effects of it. It only has positive effects though. In combination with other stuff like vitamin D3, vitamin B12, organic sulphur (you can obtain it by eating raw plants), arginine (good for your penis), whey protein and creatine monohydrate you will get juicy. Most people do have a deficiency, specially vitamin D3 and vitamin B12.

do u feel any better? I was on a 2 week streak and didn’t feel any different

why are you taking growth hormones? unless you are underaged i dont see how taking growth hormones can help you grow

''HGH helps to maintain, build, and repair healthy tissue in the brain and other organs. This hormone can help to speed up healing after an injury and repair muscle tissue after exercise. This helps to build muscle mass, boost metabolism, and burn fat. HGH is also said to benefit the quality and appearance of the skin.''

do u feel any better? I was on a 2 week streak and didn’t feel any different

I am actually ill.

I'm on day 13. It has increased my confidence, I'm not so nervous around others now.

Wachatumshormone is a good german song by farid bang

OP becomes a chad once he starts respecting women :soy:

Where do you get these HGH?

As long as you don't believe it's gonna give you superpowers and shit like some nofappers do.

I've been on no fapping for almost 4 weeks now, when will I be able to gain my no fap superpowers?

need to get on NoFap too tbh