Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have become bald

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
So... after a battle i finnally reached the point of no return and had to shave my head
Now, besides being ugly i also look like a terminally ill cancer patient. I can no longer look at myself in the mirror, it's like i can see smeagle from the lord of the rings staring back at me.

I'm not even 30

Hair is life you just shaved away your life.

Have you considered scalp pigmentation?

Even Gollum didn't fall for the Just Shave it meme and clung on to ever hair he had left
Gollum

I think i will cope with growing a huge beard so i start working for that wizard look once i'm 30 (except i will end up looking like a middle eastern imam)

Buy a fedora and it will be fine, i guess.

Get hair transplant or micro pigmentation. It's over without hair only few men can pull it off for the rest it's a death sentence.

Get hair transplant or micro pigmentation. It's over without hair only few men can pull it off for the rest it's a death sentence.

I'm poor
I have no money to afford that kind of stuff

Instead i think i will just buy cammo pants, doc martens, braces and skinheadmaxx... Now that i'm a real monster, it's time to make them fear me

Brutally over that Gollum has a better lower third than I do.
Damn, i'm sorry brocel :feelsbadman:
Not everyone is destined to fuck elf bitches :feelsrope:
I'm poor

Instead i think i will just buy cammo pants, doc martens, braces and skinheadmaxx... Now that i'm a real monster, it's time to make them fear me
Balding is such a fucking money maker, constantly have to buy potions and lotions to rub on your head and the day you stop it starts falling out quicker than ever :feelsclown:

Damn, i'm sorry brocel :feelsbadman:
Not everyone is destined to fuck elf bitches :feelsrope:
He is 4'1 and actually much taller than average hobbit height (3'6), if wasn't the Ribg corrupted him he could get a Hobbit stacy.

I'm poor

You need to buy a van and a lot of fertilizer

How bald were you? If you looked like this then you should shave it but if you look something like this then you should just keep your hair

Jesus Christ. Brutal.

Don't shave unless you absolutely have to. Contrary to what Reddit cucks will tell you, any hair is better than no hair.

Hair = life