I have been banned by @knajjd for bragging

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
@knajjd banned me for bragging, permanently.

Every single time I address being a locationcel, it gets interpreted as bragging by knajjd.

If you insist on permanently banning me, so be it, but I genuinely believe that this is unfair, as I was not bragging at all. What's there to brag about living 32 years in your own country as a lonely virgin, but seeing that there may be hope abroad. At the end of the day, I am stuck here, and I am an incel here, and that's all what matters.

Do I have to engage in the "who's the most miserable between us" and post self-loathing and self-pity posts to prove that I am incel ?

@knajjd @SergeantIncel if you genuinely believe that I am a braggard then keep the ban.

knajjd

knajjd

Modcel
-
you have received seven warnings on this account, and every single one has been for bragging. one post out of these also includes ugly shaming in it. on your banned alternate account "blackpilled_normie", which you created when you'd gotten laid to ensure that all of the lowly incels here knew that you weren't a loser virgin like them, you have 2 warnings. of course, both are for bragging. so, all of the warnings you've accumulated during your stay here have been for bragging. good job.

now, here are your totally innocent posts in which you were merely addressing the issue of "locationceldom" while the nazi mods persecuted you for no reason:

i can't really screenshot "blackpilled_normie" being banned for its name since it's not due to a specific post, but it's another brag warning. this makes nine.

Do I have to engage in the "who's the most miserable between us" and post self-loathing and self-pity posts to prove that I am incel ?
no. ceasing to be the self important, bragging piece of shit that you've been was all you needed to do to keep on posting here, which would have been an effortless task for anyone who is not a bona fide narcissist. people don't come here to read posts by frauds like you about how you've fucked several females and have "ascended". really, the only reason that you've stayed around for as long as you have was because infractions in general were considerably more lax in the past. imagine breaking the same rule nine times in a row and still thinking that your permanent ban was not deserved.

also, could you really not come up with a better lie? you get banned permanently for having talked about how you've gotten laid, how western females just love you, how you can't call yourself incel anymore and whatever else a whopping nine times, then you come here and claim to be incel in your ban appeal? are you retarded? i'm not even sure why i've wasted my time writing all of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.