Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I have been playing too much pokemon puzzle challenge

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I am seeing the blocks flash across my vision holy fuck. Earlier I was seeing them when I closed my eyes. i didn't know pokemon puzzle challenge was a psychedelic. as i am typing this i am seeing them more and more it's kind of freaking me out ok nvm it subsided
@blickpall
Pokemon puzzle challenge

i have hppd from pokemon puzzle challenege??? wtf help @blickpall

i've been playing nonstop for days but i still can't puzzle as autistically fast as blickpall

Never played it, only the first three gens of Pokémon.

IM LITERALLY HAVING VISUALS FLASH ACROSS MY VISION

Yeah That's happened to me too. After playing games so much. I have seen recticles in real life from cod/bf, seeing the world with a cartoon look from borderlands and demons messing up the place from dark souls. There are a lot more but these are the ones that had the most impact.

Yeah That's happened to me too. After playing games so much. I have seen recticles in real life from cod/bf, seeing the world with a cartoon look from borderlands and demons messing up the place from dark souls. There are a lot more but these are the ones that had the most impact.
schizo?

No, it's just because I play a lot of games. I have heard of other people going though the same thing. What causes this is if you play massive amount in one sitting.

i used to have dreams where i legit play a whole league match with all the details lol

i used to have dreams where i legit play a whole league match with all the details lol

I had a few league ones too. I closed my eyes and I could kinda see a battle going on.

i've been playing nonstop for days but i still can't puzzle as autistically fast as blickpall

Ah you think the blocks are your ally? You merely adopted the puzzle. I was born in it, molded by it.

You still haven't posted a video so I can't know for sure, but I imagine you have a long way to go yet. Not as many people put in as much autistic effort as I did all those years ago.

You want another video? I can give you some pointers. However, I think it might be your method of input that is really holding you back. While the N64 D-Pad is considered the best input device for these games, I don't think the SP D-Pad is comparable?

Ah you think the blocks are your ally? You merely adopted the puzzle. I was born in it, molded by it.

You still haven't posted a video so I can't know for sure, but I imagine you have a long way to go yet. Not as many people put in as much autistic effort as I did all those years ago.

You want another video? I can give you some pointers. However, I think it might be your method of input that is really holding you back. While the N64 D-Pad is considered the best input device for these games, I don't think the SP D-Pad is comparable?
how much time played do you have? I have 275 hours excluding a few hours from previous owner

how much time played do you have? I have 275 hours excluding a few hours from previous owner

Uh, I don't think the N64 tracks any of that, and I've played on multiple systems throughout the years on multiple cartriges (my friend's Wii, my friends N64, my own N64). I've been playing on and mostly off for 10 years.

I can safely say it's more than 275 hours. I think there was a point in time where I played for 1-2 hours every day, for a month or two, for example. I would beat the entire game on S-Hard (like Intense) back-to-back 3 times, however long it would take.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back