Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i have been watching videos like this and i feel so good

New York #1 News

What was the backstory? Why did they attack her? Have they figured it out now?

it's a female.she probably cucked or trashtalked a random black.doubt it was a random attack.
Even if she was minding her own business, the left always say silence is violence, so the black teens were just defending themselves from the violence.
He needed her air jordans to feed his family I'm sure.

Even if she was minding her own business, the left always say silence is violence, so the black teens were just defending themselves from the violence.
He needed her air jordans to feed his family I'm sure.
shit like this happens in london frequently.One guy gets stabbed,one guys head goes pop,another bitch goes missing,another pizza delivery man harassed.London is a shithole

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zy6C0ZA-y4&ab_channel=BikerBiker

Shit as bad as the video happens daily.most of the blacks and white trash live in specific areas(tall/long fucking huge buildings that mostly council flats),so as long you are not close to one it shouldn't be that bad.You might live in an immigrant filled zone but in those areas it's usually fine.They might get rowdy when their country wins a football game or something of the sort,but that's it.Those two often collide and live in the same area and much can be said about them and how they interact with one another,but i don't want this post to be overly long.To keep it short.

london is a shithole.

Last edited:
shit like this happens in london frequently.One guy gets stabbed,one guys head goes pop,another bitch goes missing,another pizza delivery man harassed.London is a shithole
Don't worry bro, I heard Sadiq Khan is going to ban knives soon.

Don't worry bro, I heard Sadiq Khan is going to ban knives soon.
that's definitely going to stop them kek.It's not just blacks though.Plenty of white trash everywhere in london.I just want to get out of this hell.

that's definitely going to stop them kek.It's not just blacks though.Plenty of white trash everywhere in london.I just want to get out of this hell.
Londonistan.

The Atlantic slave trade and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.