Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have confession 2 make.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Growing up, i was lactose intolerant and drank a couple of glasses of soy milk every week in accordance to the doctor's advice. Is there any correlation between that and me ending up being a low T adult male?(manlet, framecel, cant grow facial hair etc.)

Last edited:
I grew up on soy and have no intention on stopping tbh. my t levels are 0

The soy thing is a meme if you consume it occasionally. It only lowers your T if it's a regular thing you consume.

But we have to keep in mind that he drunk it at a young age. Instead of soy milk the doctor should have gave him growth hormones and testosterone.

But we have to keep in mind that he drunk it at a young age. Instead of soy milk the doctor should have gave him growth hormones and testosterone.

the doctor intentionally sabotaged my hormones, im feeling very angry at that fuckER

I feel sorry for you.
Thank fuck, i am not some low t male lacking in testosterone.

Damn. Why didn't they recommend Almond milk, or anything that wouldn't fuck with your T brah?

soy is pretty harmful what kind of retarded mongrel doctor is suggesting such thing wtf (also low T is in the genes not soymilk but its pretty harmful in other ways)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back