Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have failed yet again in my weight loss journey and i will fail more.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
I fucked it again.:feelsbadman:
used to be so easy,what happened

At least you're not a manlet!

Don’t give up man , You can do it

Over for failurecels

I lost like 10lbs in a week from diet alone but then started eating junk again and now i'm like 8lbs heavier than I originally was

I lost like 10lbs in a week from diet alone but then started eating junk again and now i'm like 8lbs heavier than I originally was
I'm the same way but 20lbs

Ketogenic diet eat only animals pull ups or chin ups

5 lb of mass GAINED -.4% bf in either 2-4 weeks for me

gonna gain all back though :feelsbadman:

Go gymmax right now

Just browse fatpeoplehate on voat

Just starve yourself. It's easiest when you don't have stress from other things (like exams).

Same here, buddy boyo.
It's hard to keep doing it especially when I was ripped in the past and people still hated me.
It's not guaranteed at all to help.

You're probably torturing yourself for nothing, buddy boyo

Same here, buddy boyo.
It's hard to keep doing it especially when I was ripped in the past and people still hated me.
It's not guaranteed at all to help.

You're probably torturing yourself for nothing, buddy boyo
I'm hoping i get some jaw definition.That's about it tbh

Consistency is more important than intensity. Start with small changes and work your way up. Our bodies are naturally resistant to change, so going all-in when you're not even used to getting your feet wet is a recipe for failure.

I used to be overweight when I was at school (looked normal but was kinda fat for my height for a long time).
I was reverse, in high school I was in shape and gymcelling but during uni I got fat from lack of motivation to work out, drinking and cope eating.

What are you drinking now?
absinthe and gin. I mix it with coke or orange juice a lot as well which is even fattier. I'm unironically mixing some whiskey and root beer for class rn

I only ate 1.500 calories last 80 hours

I won't write a wall of unsolicited advice text, but do you have a plan and do you know what you're doing?

I won't write a wall of unsolicited advice text, but do you have a plan and do you know what you're doing?
I would like to think that i know what im doing because I've failed a lot and learned a lot of things.
What i lack is complete self-control