Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have had it

T

Topfet

Banned
-
I tried to be nice I joined a few sites asked foe help because im an older male virgin. I was shit on banned and told i was a liar and im tired of it I want to secretly start murdering these selfish bitches then maybe they will learn something.

welcome greycel

you probably belong here if you're outcasted from other places for being a virgin

What happened to your other avi?

Wanted to change

JFL I'm at the age where most people don't believe being a virgin is possible anymore.

I was thinking this was going to be something to do with Corona, like a survival story or something.

good thread welcome OP

Where did they call you a liar?

Every social outcast lonely man belongs here. Welcome

I'm 36 the sites were purple pill IT and. City data. The funny thing is they try to trash this place but this is the first place that actually tried to talk to me instead of Downing me.

Third post and already talking killing. Glow glow glow.

what kind of stuff did you ask for help on?

I have already been on the path of destruction the only thing rhat keeps me from losing it is heroin and weed. Sometimes try to OD off of it but us incels dont get off that easy.

Last edited:
Us incels dont get off easy. I want to secretly start murdering these selfish bitches then maybe they will learn something. I have already been on the path of destruction.

- The collected works of Topfet

Giphy 6

Last edited:
LOL banned already

Lol what happened?

Lol what happened?
He was probably an IT larper, who probably wanted to screencap something like "Kill everyone, Go ER" just to post it on cuckit with a legend like "See? These incellerinos are terrorists".

He was probably an IT larper, who probably wanted to screencap something like "Kill everyone, Go ER" just to post it on cuckit with a legend like "See? These incellerinos are terrorists".
lmao it seems that way, what a retard

I wonder how the mods found out it was a LARP

My condolences :f:

source on that sig :feelstrash:
i too, once asked the very question, and it brought me enlightenment. its from prison school. i had a very good time watching it and i hope you have a good time watching it as well :feelsYall:

Welcome bannedcel