Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I HAVE HIT MY LIMIT

Robloxcel

Robloxcel

Socially inept
★★
I can’t stand foids anymore. I fucking hate them so much it hurts my bones

Lmfao nice avi. Do you LARP as a foid on Roblox or something?

Only a matter of time before a critical mass of men feel this way and the Great Incel Rebellion can commence.

I hear you.
Getting there myself also, slowly but clearly advancing.
Using every opportunity I get to call them out on their shallowness and slutty behavior.
And this often results in conflicts, but the good thing is all the knowledge I've gathered here has giving me some pretty firm points in a discussion.
If anything, I've become more aggressive and less tolerant when it concerns foids.
This board has been a real eye opener.

I can’t stand foids anymore. I fucking hate them so much it hurts my bones

have you chadfished yet? I would recommend if you want to transcend even further.

we don't condone violence but oh well

have you chadfished yet? I would recommend if you want to transcend even further.
Idk if I could take that suifuel. Maybe it would be satisfyingly to troll foids though. Anyone have a chadfishing guide?
I hear you.
Getting there myself also, slowly but clearly advancing.
Using every opportunity I get to call them out on their shallowness and slutty behavior.
And this often results in conflicts, but the good thing is all the knowledge I've gathered here has giving me some pretty firm points in a discussion.
If anything, I've become more aggressive and less tolerant when it concerns foids.
This board has been a real eye opener.
Unfortunately I’m too high inhib to call foids out on their behavior...
Lmfao nice avi. Do you LARP as a foid on Roblox or something?
No I play roblox as a male because larping as a foid at my age seems weird. When I was younger I used to do it as a joke but I’m an adult on roblox now so I have to be careful. The way foids act on roblox is suifuel tho. They are becoming internet sluts so young. Over for society

Last edited:
greycels for prezident

>hurts my bones
>has bones

mogs me

Idk if I could take that suifuel. Maybe it would be satisfyingly to troll foids though. Anyone have a chadfishing guide?

Unfortunately I’m too high inhib to call foids out on their behavior...

No I play roblox as a male because larping as a foid at my age seems weird. When I was younger I used to do it as a joke but I’m an adult on roblox now so I have to be careful. The way foids act on roblox is suifuel tho. They are becoming internet sluts so young. Over for society

well I'm currently trolling a subreddit called r/JustBeAsian2 right now and quite frankly it's really fun lol. If you wanna troll chinklets and chinkcels have at it. make a completely bogus email, bogus username and password and go right ahead: https://www.reddit.com/r/JustBeAsian2/

Chadfishing Advice I found: https://incels.is/threads/advice-for-chadfishing.233814/

Absolutely based. You have Transcended
Not quite yet, it only hurt his bones now,
according to physiognomy when the hatred actually create enough chemicals to corrode and transformed the bones to make himself even more physically ugly that is when true enlightenment had been reached.