Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have hope

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
That I will be killed in my sleep tonight

Oh thank you, mr normie!

If you wanna kill yourself i wonder what i wanna do

TheVman said:
Oh thank you, mr normie!

How am I Mr. Normie? Twisted (who is in this thread right now) rated me a 3

jackbud said:
TheVman said:
Oh thank you, mr normie!
How am I Mr. Normie? Twisted (who is in this thread right now) rated me a 3
Oh if twisted the chad light rated you a 3 guess that means you're a 3.

TheVman said:

What do you have against me Vman?

jackbud said:
TheVman said:
What do you have against me Vman?
Nothing. I am legit trying to help you. You should not be hanging in this forum with us. Because you have normie tier looks and can get a gf, Trust me, if you saw what I looked like you'd know what a real unfuckable incel looks like. You're very average. With gymcelling you could probably even be rugged and handsome

TheVman said:
Nothing. I am legit trying to help you. You should not be hanging in this forum with us. Because you have normie tier looks and can get a gf, Trust me, if you saw what I looked like you'd know what a real unfuckable incel looks like. You're very average. With gymcelling you could probably even be rugged and handsome

I hear you but I'm called ugly or 4/10 just as often as I'm called average looking or better. I was bullied for many years because of my looks man, to be fair I looked much worse when I was younger but still, this is a very real problem I've faced in my life. 

When you call me a normie/fakecel and tell me I should leave it's really hurtful, because I don't have a social circle or any friends and this is the only community I feel I belong to. I understand what you're saying though.

jackbud said:
I hear you but I'm called ugly or 4/10 just as often as I'm called average looking or better. I was bullied for many years because of my looks man, to be fair I looked much worse when I was younger but still, this is a very real problem I've faced in my life.
When you call me a normie/fakecel and tell me I should leave it's really hurtful, because I don't have a social circle or any friends and this is the only community I feel I belong to. I understand what you're saying though.
there's your problem. no friemds/social circle. you were most likely bullied for having an introverted beta prsonality. but its still not your looks

TheVman said:

Can i see ur pics?

jackbud said:
I hear you but I'm called ugly or 4/10 just as often as I'm called average looking or better. I was bullied for many years because of my looks man, to be fair I looked much worse when I was younger but still, this is a very real problem I've faced in my life. 

When you call me a normie/fakecel and tell me I should leave it's really hurtful, because I don't have a social circle or any friends and this is the only community I feel I belong to. I understand what you're saying though.

Let me say this 4/10 is average, some people cant rate for shit tbh. Especially the bddcels like twisted. They will rate you from a certain view. They will look if you have the chad feauters if you dont its over.. but thats not the case, they dont look at you facial harmony and other important things. 
You look average not ugly. Did you got youreself rated by faceandlms he is a pretty good rater. His rating are accurate.
If so What did je give you?

How do you preferred to be killed?

I heard of a guy who slept under a guillotine and he made a mechanic contraption that would let the blade fall at a time where he was sleeping. I think that would solve your problem...

Or nitrogen and a gas mask...

Dude you’re good looking All you need is hair transplant and  you’re good to go

ryuu said:
I heard of a guy who slept und a guillotine and he somehow made a mechanic contraption that would let the blade fall at a time where he was sleeping. I think that would solve your problem...
I was actually thinking about that one,but it sounds way too dangerous.

St.Tropez said:
ryuu said:
I heard of a guy who slept und a guillotine and he somehow made a mechanic contraption that would let the blade fall at a time where he was sleeping. I think that would solve your problem...
Which one? The guillotine or inhaling nitrogen?

Afaik inhaling nitrogen, helium or argon is totally painless.
You get a bit euphoric, they you get unconscious and after a few minutes you are dead.

It will not happen

ryuu said:
St.Tropez said:
ryuu said:
You get a bit euphoric, they you get unconscious and after a few minutes you are dead.

Guillotine. Sounds like so many things could go wrong.
I heard helium and inhaling in general can burst your longs and that it is VERY painful. Dunno if true.
I plan on just getting a good gun and aiming for the temple myself.

St.Tropez said:
ryuu said:
St.Tropez said:
ryuu said:
Guillotine. Sounds like so many things could go wrong.
I heard helium and inhaling in general can burst your longs and that it is VERY painful. Dunno if true.
I plan on just getting a good gun and aiming for the temple myself.
Yeah, if you pump the helium inside your lungs with high pressure your lungs will burst, but not by simply inhaling...

This here is a video about where they are trying to euthanize pigs with helium instead of other gases before they get slaughtered.
The pig doesn't feel anything and just gets unconscious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqaPZR4M22w

If I would want to commit suicide, nitrogen would be my way to go, because it is easily available and painless.

sleeping is like killing yourself without the commitment

You look alright, just grow your hair out so you forehead don't seem so massive