Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have never actually seen girls flirting with other guys or showing any obvious signs

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
We always live by the rule of thumb that “if a girl liked you it would be completely obvious” to which I agree. However, never in my entire life have I witnessed girls flirting with other guys or giving them any kind of romantic interest, I’ve only heard girls talking about other guys. I swear, girls magically spawn in already having boyfriends like this is a video game.

Go to any college.

do you live in some Islamic country?

do you live in some Islamic country?
I I’ve in America, I don’t live under a rock, yet I have never witnessed other people flirting

these degenerate whores in my area flirt with every chad they see how tf haven’t u seen that unfold infront of you

I guess you haven't been around many girls. Or you don't understand what flirting is.

I guess you haven't been around many girls. Or you don't understand what flirting is.
12 years of school, the only romantic shit I’ve seen is people already in relationships, never single girls and guys flirting

Go to any college.

It is another USA thing.

However, never in my entire life have I witnessed girls flirting with other guys or giving them any kind of romantic interest, I’ve only heard girls talking about other guys.

I have seen it only once my entire life that females approached a guy, it was way back in elementary school.

I swear, girls magically spawn in already having boyfriends like this is a video game.

@turbocuckcel_7000 thoughts on this one?

Neither have I tbh.

Good for you. Believe me you don’t want to see foid flirting with chad

It’s because it’s never happened to you or you’re extremely autistic

Bruh, there’s this guy in my class who I consider attractive (at least high tier normie) yet I’ve never seen the girls even look at him. Granted, I am only around him for 1 hour a day.

Ever since I started working out a girl touched my arm and said "dam what do you feed this thing." Turns out she wasn't interested in me.

It’s like, I get it, I’m unattractive, but why the fuck have I not seen girls show interest in the other guys in their vicinity? I’m starting to think that this is a simulation designed to torture me.

I I’ve in America, I don’t live under a rock, yet I have never witnessed other people flirting
Did you ever go to a club,bar or party? Chads get flirts from women even in profane Settings, but usually women hate to approach outside of designated spaces.

Did you ever go to a club,bar or party? Chads get flirts from women even in profane Settings, but usually women hate to approach outside of designated spaces.
I’m still in high school but I still would have witnessed it by now.

Massive fucking cope jesus christ. Foids have commented on my arms as well and it doesnt mean anything. They are just virtue signaling. If we were actually chads, they would have fucked us already.
Cope do you think a hole would go up to a 1/10 subhuman fucker and touch and tell him that he has big arms? If you do you have autism fr fr

I have seen maaaaany op you must live in some islamic shithole if thats the case

I have seen maaaaany op you must live in some islamic shithole if thats the case
I’m an Americancel. Am I going crazy? All the foids act dead inside and professional around me but they do the same to other guys to.

I have. It happens only to chads though. Suicide fuel when you see it for the first few times. When you think a girl might like you, then you see her flirting with chad

what you dont realize is all women are snakes socially. If a women is putting her neck out to flirt with a guy shes going to make it as discrete as possible until he returns the favor

12 years of school, the only romantic shit I’ve seen is people already in relationships, never single girls and guys flirting

Then you missed it. It's very easy for foids to find someone.

We always live by the rule of thumb that “if a girl liked you it would be completely obvious” to which I agree. However, never in my entire life have I witnessed girls flirting with other guys or giving them any kind of romantic interest, I’ve only heard girls talking about other guys. I swear, girls magically spawn in already having boyfriends like this is a video game.
They give hints/forgive social awkwardness if you're chad

I saw some ethnic whore fondling some White chad in my high school English class senior year.

you don't go to bars or clubs

just them talking to chads who make advances is there version of flirting. never seen anyone use pickup lines or anything like that

I saw it all the time in college. Usually they'd just position themselves close to Chads and expect them to make the first move.

Massive fucking cope jesus christ. Foids have commented on my arms as well and it doesnt mean anything. They are just virtue signaling. If we were actually chads, they would have fucked us already.

Saw it today actually at work right in front of me. My female coworker's boyfriend came in to work today and my coworker just started jumping side to side, had a huge smile on her face, and couldn't stop giggling and was overall in such a great mood when she saw him.

I've seen female friends literally holding chads by both arms and pulling on each side a little arguing over which knows him more. Like straight out of a movie. or comparing hand sizes.
This was in high school though.
what you dont realize is all women are snakes socially. If a women is putting her neck out to flirt with a guy shes going to make it as discrete as possible until he returns the favor
*Major* cope
I saw it all the time in college. Usually they'd just position themselves close to Chads and expect them to make the first move.
Then they weren't attracted. They would have made a move otherwise.

Dude, go outside

I haven't seen hole approaching guy but I did saw holes flirting with good looking guys or behaving differently in front of them.

Most of the foids around me wıll breed with a dog ıf ıt was legal pretty sure about that