[Hypocrisy] I have never known of a Chad convicted of rape, have you?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
47d 12h 57m
Ted Bundy and the other Hispanic guy, I forgot his name, don't count cause they got jail time for murdering foids. Whether they rape them or not, that's not the case, their main crime was killing them. But do you know of any good looking guy who was put in jail for rape? The truth is that Chads do rape, but mostly they rape their girlfriends and they like it. It's not rape if Chad does it.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★
23d 1h 44m
convincted no, but I see accusations all the time

rape = chad pumped and dumped me and I want revenge

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
148d 7h 33m
never heard of one personally

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
19d 3h 26m
Honestly no. That’s because it’s impossible for chads to get in trouble for rape since foids like getting raped by them. Rape is the meme crime tbh

A

andinocel

Major
★★★
8d 21h 58m
No

Excerpt from 'The Dictionary of Foidspeak'

Rape (verb) - 1) Sexual intercourse while intoxicated or under the influence, and the following morning the woman discovers that he's not as attractive as she thought when she met him last night 2) When a woman engages in sexual intercourse with a beta husband when she was not really in the mood 3) When a woman takes part in a last minute hook up, especially when married or in a long term relationship, and is discovered

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
148d 7h 33m
rape = sub 8

N

NormScum

Banned
-
4d 22h 52m
Funny how making threads like this triggers normies so much. The bluepill is basically a religion, and like religion it is based on faith and not evidence