Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I have never known of a Chad convicted of rape, have you?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Ted Bundy and the other Hispanic guy, I forgot his name, don't count cause they got jail time for murdering foids. Whether they rape them or not, that's not the case, their main crime was killing them. But do you know of any good looking guy who was put in jail for rape? The truth is that Chads do rape, but mostly they rape their girlfriends and they like it. It's not rape if Chad does it.

convincted no, but I see accusations all the time

rape = chad pumped and dumped me and I want revenge

the other Hispanic guy
You mean Richard Ramirez?
491CCA03 350D 4702 BFFA E707774B6041

He looks like my hapa physics teacher.

never heard of one personally

Honestly no. That’s because it’s impossible for chads to get in trouble for rape since foids like getting raped by them. Rape is the meme crime tbh

No

Excerpt from 'The Dictionary of Foidspeak'

Rape (verb) - 1) Sexual intercourse while intoxicated or under the influence, and the following morning the woman discovers that he's not as attractive as she thought when she met him last night 2) When a woman engages in sexual intercourse with a beta husband when she was not really in the mood 3) When a woman takes part in a last minute hook up, especially when married or in a long term relationship, and is discovered

Funny how making threads like this triggers normies so much. The bluepill is basically a religion, and like religion it is based on faith and not evidence